• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What should I put on my putter?

It's just spray paint, it was my first time and I didn't know thay dying was what you were supposed to do. A well. I'll look into dye next time I do it.

Why is it illegal in PDGA tourney? I just looked over the rules and all I saw was that it can't have a noticable thickness or alter the flight pattern. Maybe I missed something.

oh, well I guess it's good that I found out now before I entered into a tourney. If I just take the paint off will it be fine?

The greatest MC of all time of Iron Mic fame, Eli Porter.
envy-vs-eli-porter-i-really-mean-it.jpg
After every made putt you can say, "I'm the best mayne, I deed it!"

I used to have a checklist on both of my putters of all the things I need to remember when I putt... I don't remember exactly, but it was something like:

1. Slow down.
2. Test the wind.
3. Check for overhanging branches.
4. Think about what's behind the basket.
5. Keep the nose down.
6. Follow through.
7. Breathe.

Again, I don't remember the details precisely -- but it really helped for a while to have a checklist on my putter to help remind me what to do. I put it on there after I lost a tournament round on the last hole by one stroke because I didn't notice the overhanging branch above me... after that, it was time to put some reminders on the disc.

Latest posts