• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What should the Innova Factory Store mold next?

I would love the condors.

Also star polecats would rule

But I really REALLY REALLLLYYYYY Want innova to mold a run of SD/S Destroyers and list them as such so I dont have to search so hard for them.

s line pd2's have been made so those will be the next best thing to sds destroyers and were readily available come march.

they are actually available now for the russian championships but i dont remember where i saw it

s line pd2's have been made so those will be the next best thing to sds destroyers and were readily available come march.

they are actually available now for the russian championships but i dont remember where i saw it

^^^I'll have to keep my eyes out for those!

I refuse to vote in your stinking poll until some sort of DX Piranha is listed. :mad:

glorhino.jpg

My MS Paint skillz are 1337.

Champ/Star Cheetah

The Factory Store ran these, and still has them in stock.

Star Goblins
Also would like to see a goblin in something other than dx...gummy champ with a dx stamp?

Dart = Goblin with a different name.

Reissue flat top 11x style firebirds and teebirds in medium gummy and stiff champ.

Some of the new run FB are flat or flatter than 11x. I have a few that are flat, stiff, and just as beefy as any 11x! Now TB, that's a different story. :\

I will reiterate my vote for Star/Champ Condors. I can't see the poll any more so maybe it's been added?

I will reiterate my vote for Star/Champ Condors. I can't see the poll any more so maybe it's been added?[/QUOTE]

This.

Latest posts