• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What should the Innova Factory Store mold next?

Some of the new run FB are flat or flatter than 11x. I have a few that are flat, stiff, and just as beefy as any 11x! Now TB, that's a different story. :\

I would settle for plain ol Flat top champ teebirds...like the fb top they are using now (saw my first one in nicer champ plastic yesterday)

They'd also be $13 instead of $20 :hfive:

I voted for champ whippets because I like whippets. They are good. That is all. Also, Connor's rhymez are straight up cleva!

new small bead aviars in the yeti plastic or buttery DX would be cool.

either that or R-Pro Grooves.

100.jpg

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Bottom / Reverse Big Bird Stamped Champion Rancho Roc.

Champ Condors sound pretty kickass, too.

They can't run piranha's anymore because the mold broke. I asked them last week and that was the answer I got.

You can't make a new mold? It'd be expensive, but you could take an existing piranha, cover it in silicone...and bam new mold and unlimited piranhas! I'll donate one of mine to the cause!

You can't make a new mold? It'd be expensive, but you could take an existing piranha, cover it in silicone...and bam new mold and unlimited piranhas! I'll donate one of mine to the cause!

don't shoot the messenger, I am only repeating what I was told by Innova