• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What song defines your DG game?

"You're gonna miss this" by Trace Adkins.
He wrote this song while watching me practice my putting skills...

"something's missing" by John Mayer.
He wrote this while helping my hunt down my missing roadrunner at Sugaree, last October.

Patsy Cline, "I fall to pieces" (an ode to DX plastic on a cold Winter day)

Welcome to the Jungle always plays in my head at least once a round.

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE?

YOU'RE IN THE JUNGLE, BABY.

I love to listen to Rage Against the Machine's first album before a tournament, or hell, anything as subtle as a league night. Get those juices flowing. "killing in the name of (dududunt) you gottta do what they tell ya!" OOOOOOOH YYAAAAAA

Last time I played I had: the Nana Na-Na-Na Srcrew You! This is the single line song I had stuck in my head for a bit as when I was playing on the second hole my Dragon got helped by wind to go into the lake 7 feet from the shore and had to wait 2-5 min for the waves to move the disc to where I could reach it. So for that amount of time I had that line in my head. I felt the course was going to be doing this to me but it did not, next hole was much better as was the rest of the course.

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

"Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of life" by Bobby Bare. End over end neither left nor the right.:thmbup:

Latest posts