• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What will be in Mcbeth's bag?

Overstable discs

McSuperLong
McLong
McMedium
McShort
McMidrange
McApproach
McPutter

Understable discs

SuperLongBeth
LongBeth
MediumBeth
ShortBeth
MidrangeBeth
ApproachBeth
PuttBeth

Plastics -

Paul - super durable - think Champion
Hanna - durable and grippy - think Star
Dog - very grippy, wears in fast - think DX (Sorry, I don't know the name of their dog, okay, I don't care either.)

Out of all of the speculation, this is probably the most inane dribble I've read so far.

And that's including Casey's posts.

Plastics -

Paul - super durable - think Champion
Hanna - durable and grippy - think Star
Dog - very grippy, wears in fast - think DX (Sorry, I don't know the name of their dog, okay, I don't care either.)

200.gif

Didn't he do a spot for the Rat? I don't really recall. But I agree, that ain't his disc.

There was an add for the AX3 where they showed a quote, supposedly from Paul, saying something like "The AviarX3 is the most Overstable putter that Innova makes." BUT, they didn't show footage of him saying it, so possibly an elaborate hoax.

Also, I haven't thrown an AX3 (maybe once?) but I find that claim dubious, because plenty of Rhynos start out pretty hoggish.

I don't think Paul's actually thrown the AX3 much.

There was an add for the AX3 where they showed a quote, supposedly from Paul, saying something like "The AviarX3 is the most Overstable Beadless putter that Innova makes." BUT, they didn't show footage of him saying it, so possibly an elaborate hoax.

Also, I haven't thrown an AX3 (maybe once?) but I find that claim dubious, because plenty of Rhynos start out pretty hoggish.

FTFY

They need to bring back the X wasp into production. It was the best stable mid range Discraft ever made and has been my go to for 6 years now.

It's the closest to a pro Roc3 Discraft has. Pro Rocs are great discs but they simply don't survive Michigan winters well and I have broken a few. My X Wasps have been going strong for 7 winter seasons now.

I dunno why they ever stopped making them. Hopefully with McBeast in tow someone at Discraft reads this and hands one to him. I bet it will be his mid of choice once he throws one.

Last edited:
There was an add for the AX3 where they showed a quote, supposedly from Paul, saying something like "The AviarX3 is the most Overstable Beadlessputter that Innova makes." BUT, they didn't show footage of him saying it, so possibly an elaborate hoax.

Am I the only one that thought to myself, "well thank you captain obvious" when seeing this ad?

Has no one speculated that he may be going DD? He was sponsored by them years ago when they weren't making discs and from what I could see maintained a friendly relationship with everyone after the split. IJS it's a possibility...

What are we supposing he will throw in place of the Nova? BC that was, IMO, the best disc to watch him throw.

(5) Forces (Big Z and ESP)
(1) Pearly Machete
(2) Z Vultures
(3) Undertakers
(1) Heat
(3) ESP Wasps
(2) Zones (1 Pro D, one big Z)
(2) Soft Challengers
(3) Pro D Magnets

Why would he throw 3 Undertakers and a Heat? That's a little excessive on the understable side of things I'd say.

Hope this hasn't been mentioned yet, but...

I read a rumor that he isn't going to Discraft, but he is actually starting his own company and molding through Discraft with a big $$$ contract.. that would be the coolest thing that could come out of all of this, honestly.
PMcB the businessman

Doss will give him a 15 year old Z-Preditor and it'll be his driver for low lines and anything under 400'.

Several years ago, McBeast bagged a Gator, but mostly as a utility/trouble disc, and he dropped it eventually.

He tried the Aviar3 when it came out, but that did not work out for him at all (not OS enough, kept finishing to the right of his intended target). He then tried the Champion Aviar P&A and was using it at the Worlds that was at Ft. Gordon, GA., and he appeared to be less than happy with it, especially as Wysocki was using the Harp with great effect.

And then the AviarX3 came out. McBeast bagged it and used it when the situation called for it. I'm not sure if he also bagged the Rat. Seemed to be good with the AvX3.

If Paul bags a Discraft overstable approach/mid, it'll likely be the Zone.

Several years ago, McBeast bagged a Gator, but mostly as a utility/trouble disc, and he dropped it eventually.

He tried the Aviar3 when it came out, but that did not work out for him at all (not OS enough, kept finishing to the right of his intended target). He then tried the Champion Aviar P&A and was using it at the Worlds that was at Ft. Gordon, GA., and he appeared to be less than happy with it, especially as Wysocki was using the Harp with great effect.

And then the AviarX3 came out. McBeast bagged it and used it when the situation called for it. I'm not sure if he also bagged the Rat. Seemed to be good with the AvX3.

If Paul bags a Discraft overstable approach/mid, it'll likely be the Zone.

So, your prediction is that if Paul goes to Discraft he'll bag one of their absolute best and almost completely unique molds? No ****ing way.