• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would you do with a crystal clear disc?

tharealmclovin

Par Member
So i have a Crystal Avenger SS that I wanna dye stained glass. I am still looking for the right design but anyways, If you had a completely clear disc, what would you dye on it??

Doing a stained glass design is a given. Sacred geometry is always good. Or naked chicks.

try this one.
picture.php

what do you like? Just do a stained glass of that. I work with Sharks for a living so I searched for shark stained glass and came up with this.
picture.php
The second I saw it I knew it needed to be on a disc.

what do you like? Just do a stained glass of that. I work with Sharks for a living so I searched for shark stained glass and came up with this. The second I saw it I knew it needed to be on a disc.

Awesome! I need to learn this technique.

I already got my design. Sorry guys. I was just wondering what you guys would put on it. I was just curious of my other peoples crystal ideas

There's honestly not that much technique to it. As long as the disc is clear if you dye it like any other normal disc it will come out looking like stained glass.

I personally would argue there was a good bit of technique to it, but clear discs make the results look all that much better. As for inspiration for clear discs I know that most of mine came from bigmanbailye I would gladly argue he has done some of the best stained glass work on this site hands down.
Here's his dye's album. You can not beat his work and expertise in my opinion.:hfive:

I personally would argue there was a good bit of technique to it, but clear discs make the results look all that much better. As for inspiration for clear discs I know that most of mine came from bigmanbailye I would gladly argue he has done some of the best stained glass work on this site hands down.
Here's his dye's album. You can not beat his work and expertise in my opinion.:hfive:

dude that lion is awesome he does have some good stuff

Somebody here did a Groucho nose, glasses and mustache. It was pretty rad. I forget who it was. There was a pic of them wearing it in front of their face.

groucho_glasses.jpg

Lxd those are some very kind words. I am actually working on my last 3 dyes of the year and they are all custom orders for stained glass. I will be posting them here in a couple weeks then I will be hanging up the dyers gloves. It has been a great season. On another note crystal takes color better than opto in my opinion so have fun with it because it will be able to soak up little details others won't.

I'm stuck with a Cryztal Clear Stalker, Just can't figure out what to dye on it. I have almost dyed it 4 or 5 times and always changed my mind. just waiting on the right thing to dye on it.... I'll figure it out someday lol

Latest posts