• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Whats everyones thoughts on the buzz

Bigdawg313

I read a few suggestions on the questions about the midrange post about the buzz so i went out and bought ny first buzz the custom stamped buzz (cause i liked the look) and i Absolutly Love It!! Just was wondering what other people thought about it. I use to use a Cro for everything and loved it but now i only use it for hyzer shots since i got the buzz.

From a new BUZZZZZZ thrower,
~Bigdawg~

Just the best mid range ever. I have it in ESP; X ; Flx plastics each a little diff mostly the same.
My FLX is my goto disc right now. I would suggest it for everyone. requires no break in like a DX roc does.
(go ahead and hate on me ROC lovers) lol
If you need more a more stable mid also try the wasp herd good things about it
Also the drone very overstable but just as long as the buzzz.

Bigdawg,
The Buzzz is the less stable version of the Wasp(Roc) that is also very versatile for the more experienced player. Once they beat in, they are very predictable and great for wooded holes where
you would need a disc to "slide" to the right versus a major turnover.

I have thrown one before, and they are very nice discs, but I prefer my Star Coyotes.

Bigdawg,
The Buzzz is the less stable version of the Wasp(Roc) that is also very versatile for the more experienced player. Once they beat in, they are very predictable and great for wooded holes where
you would need a disc to "slide" to the right versus a major turnover.

See i like the Roc also but the buzz just feels so much smoother to me then the Roc did.

Last edited:
What kind of buzzz did you throw?

I don't remember. I was at the practice basket before a round and a friend was using one and I asked to try it. I was a nice flying disc though. I am just so used to my Coyote, that I prefer to use it.

I love my Buzz, it's one great, versatile disc. When thrown hard it's very straight, I'll use it for short drives up to about 250'. You can put a lot on it before it turns over. For shots under about a 100' it has a predictable slight-moderate fade at the end.

I have a couple of buzzz...however, I think once you try a Gateway Element you never go back...

I have three Buzzz's two in esp and 1 in flx. The flx is one of my two favorite disc that I own the other being a Boss.

I have an ESP Buzzz that I absolutely love ... its earned a place in my bag for good after just a few rounds with it ... so straight and so controlable.
I have a question though for buzzz users out there .... my buzzz is a super color and its very domey compared to the Elite X Buzzz (which is pretty flat) my sister has. Are there different molds of buzzzs??

Don't know how much this will help you but I have a esp super color of a grim reaper buzzz and it's got a high dome compared to my other esp non-super color. My FLX has a flat top.

i noticed that mine has a high dome as well. i think this might be from when they color the disc. i dont know but it happens to disc when you leave them in the dye for too long so maybe?

Don't know how much this will help you but I have a esp super color of a grim reaper buzzz and it's got a high dome compared to my other esp non-super color. My FLX has a flat top.

thats exactly what I noticed ... maybe it is just something with the supercolor stamping??

I've got an ESP Buzzz. It's easily the straightest disc in my bag. I'm still learning how to throw it, since I've had it for less than a month, but I like what I see so far.