• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's happening at the Tim Selinske Masters??

So if you're playing a tourney to the long basket, and sink it in the short basket off the tee, is that a gray ace?

That's the consensus term for it as far as I know (quite a few of these multiple permanent baskets on each hole courses here in the northeast). Black ace is landing in a basket on another fairway. Grey ace is landing in the wrong basket on the correct fairway.

I've witnessed a true ace and a grey ace back to back on the same hole.

Wait, I literally gifted you, and with all the old man humor out there, you went with a 60 year old song, "It's my party and I'll whine if I want to?"

I completely understand the next generation redoing music from the last generation, thinking of your own is so hard, but that song wasn't an anthem, I'm not even sure it was music?

Now, try again. You're on my grass kid.

ChuckFallingAsleepRedux.gif

So if you're playing a tourney to the long basket, and sink it in the short basket off the tee, is that a gray ace?
Yes. Mark directly under the disc (which is in the chains / basket), select your disc, take a legal stance, swear (under your breath of course) at the confounded obstacle in your way, and throw.
I've actually had a roller gray ace on the aforementioned Maple Hill, hole #5.

I haven't seen any info about players packs. Anyone know what was included in 2019?

Hmmm.....no real info out there on the players pack. I found a couple references:

1. "Am Side Player Pack
​$150 retail value
$25 in greens fees / admin costs"----from the website

2. "It going to be a real nice surprise"--Steve Dodge on DGS

Maybe someone that went can give some insight.

Hmmm.....no real info out there on the players pack. I found a couple references:

1. "Am Side Player Pack
​$150 retail value
$25 in greens fees / admin costs"----from the website

2. "It going to be a real nice surprise"--Steve Dodge on DGS

Maybe someone that went can give some insight.

The discount code of 20% for anyone that played last year is in the event description.

Latest posts