• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats the next big thing?

The formation of the Professional United States Disc Golf League (P.U.S.D.G.L)!
This league will simplify the rules for all the hostiles...It will be sanctioned "anything goes"! PDGA players will make the transition, bankrupting the PDGA. More Sponsorship will be offered because the league will parallel Disc Golf with Baseball and Football! There will be no more 30unit rule for putting ring, No more Illegal jump-putts, and no more double standards on disc regulation. The league will lead the industry to become "leave no footprint". They will practice no permanent teepads due to the "new" anti-skid un-foldable teepads made by the collaboration of Dupont and Rubbermaid. The league will be such a huge hit it will take america by storm and be televised! The idea of low impact will allow more parks to host events and more mainstream companies will see the $$$ potential. Disc Manufacturers will now have the money to spend on disc testing and be able to make consistent discs within microns of each other. Companies will then test the market for "Custom Order Discs"...COD's will be available in a multitude of color combinations and plastics. Companies will start creating discs like Lousiville Slugger makes bats for MLB players! Players will compete with their arsenal of discs for the ultimate Trophy featuring the Disc Golf "Beast" Atop. Many will compete but only one will become the Beast of our sport.
This is only a taste of what is to come...I could not write about all of my visions, my fingers are getting tired. There are many things to come. Oh and I forgot about Disc Battles...Similar to paintball/lasertag. Aghh I'll leave that for part II!