• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] What's your best eBay score(s)???

Inn0va

Birdie Member
Just wondering what your guys best eBay score is.

Mine was a slightly used CAL 11x teebird i got for 1.99 plus shipping. The guy titled the disc as "171 11x Tbird"

Sometimes you gotta search like an idiot because more times then not the idiots are the ones with plastic they don't know what its worth.

If we're talking about discs, it's not great. A new, black 175 DX Aviar for $3.00 plus shipping.

If we're talking otherwise, I got 79 Guinness Tshirts for $38 (shipped). They were screened for some kind of celebration/event that never got off the ground. I sold 20-30 for $7 each (shipped) and gave the rest away.

If we're talking about discs, it's not great. A new, black 175 DX Aviar for $3.00 plus shipping.

If we're talking otherwise, I got 79 Guinness Tshirts for $38 (shipped). They were screened for some kind of celebration/event that never got off the ground. I sold 20-30 for $7 each (shipped) and gave the rest away.

Nice haul!

I once bought a lot of discs for 32 dollars plus 25 shipping and all the guy had said was he had 40 discs for sale and had no picture listed or names of discs. I contacted and asked him some info and found out they were all from 1999-2002 when he played and all were innova. So I gambled and discovered ce, kc pro, se, and dx in that lot. It was my best score from ebay.

"Brian"
5392428950_732b94b0da_m.jpg

172 Star Wraith

In the last week I have scored a new First Flight Shockwave for $3.75 and a 9.5/10 153g gummy 11x Teebird for $12 shipped. Some good deals to be found if you look carefully.. sometimes you find 11x Teebirds without 11x mentioned in the listing at all, and sometimes the pictures suck so bad you can't tell, you just ask the ask the seller. :)

In the last week I have scored a new First Flight Shockwave for $3.75 and a 9.5/10 153g gummy 11x Teebird for $12 shipped. Some good deals to be found if you look carefully.. sometimes you find 11x Teebirds without 11x mentioned in the listing at all, and sometimes the pictures suck so bad you can't tell, you just ask the ask the seller. :)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell themmmm

Nothing fantastic but I got a Soft X Challenger for like $8 shipped. It's now my Putter until my Wizards/Magics come in.

Brand new 1st run gator for $30, brand new 10x yellow Kc Pro Teebird $30, and a lot of 10 disc that included ce leopard, 1st run teerex, and something else I can't remember all for $20. Not too bad when Gators go for 50 and those teebirds can go for 75.

I found a guy who was making wires for car audio. He had them cheap. I bought some. A few weeks later a duplicate order arrived.

I had been looking for a Dimple for years and stumbled upon this one with 18 minutes to go in the auction and 0 bids.
I got it for 15 bucks.

Dimple.jpg

This was a sweet deal for me.
DSCJNKY

Brand new 1st run yellow circle stamp gator a first run destroyer and an 11x banshee for 14.25 shipped!! Still carry the gator to this day n banshee.

I had been looking for a Dimple for years and stumbled upon this one with 18 minutes to go in the auction and 0 bids.
I got it for 15 bucks.

This was a sweet deal for me.
DSCJNKY

Maybe, except its a horrible disc !
Super hard, with razor sharp edges.
It doesnt glide either, despite all the dimples.
I dont think I could have despised a disc more.
The only thing that was good about it, is, Veterans Park in Sylmar used to be really rocky and gravelly, and it was hard to scratch or dent.

That disc was the Innova Groove of the late 80's.

Maybe, except its a horrible disc !
Super hard, with razor sharp edges.
It doesnt glide either, despite all the dimples.
I dont think I could have despised a disc more.
The only thing that was good about it, is, Veterans Park in Sylmar used to be really rocky and gravelly, and it was hard to scratch or dent.

That disc was the Innova Groove of the late 80's.

I don't intend to throw it... so the flight characteristics don't bother me so much.

And, since you mention my Home Home course (Sylmar)... I'll explain my desire to obtain one:
My buddy's dad (Jan Soble... son is named Shayne) owned Destiny/Dynamic/Whizbo/Etc... and his/their Home course is/was Sylmar too. On several occasions I asked Shayne to get me a Dimple, but he couldn't find any in their old collection. This, I had been looking for one for years when I randomly bumped into that one on eBay... so I was pumped.

As for Sylmar, I can't see how the stiffness of the plastic would help against trees and rocks. I would have thought that would help them crack.

DSCJNKY

nothing great
but I lost an auction for a new KC Worlds Drone that went for just shy of $30 I think
but I was bidding at the same time on a pair of Memorial Z Drones that I got for $36...one was new the other barely used

so basically 2 for nearly the price of one