• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your personal best distance (Field or Course)?

racer93

Double Eagle Member
I just set mine last night and was curious to see what everyone's was.

(Forgive me if this has been posted before--I checked and couldn't find another thread like it.)

I'll start: 550' with a 168g Pro Boss (measured by stepping AND by google earth).

Best disc is 168g orange champion roadrunner

Field around 400 flat. Off stairs to field 600 with 100 ft drop. Went into a road and skipped and rolled. Feet estimated but it went really far.
Course prob 360.

302' in the field with a champ valk, don't know the weight 'cause it was a found disc.

I wore a skirt once and ran 50 yards in heels to escape a suspected serial killer who was chasing me on the back of a Shetland pony in full carnival regalia.

once when i was at work in the kitchen i balled up some saran wrap after removing it from a food container and tossed it into the garbage can.

had to be at least a good 30 feet (check on google earth)

There was a time I grip-locked one and threw it about 450' according to google earth. but I got a +2 on the hole and it was no where near the target so I won't count it.

Hole 16 at Central Michigan University is 312' slightly up hill, with a slight tailwind I over drove it by 30 feet maybe throwing FH with a crush. So 342' is probably my farthest controlled shot so far.

Measured it with google earth and walking it off? That has to be the most accurate measurement ever.

I'll walk one off later but I'll post it right now. I threw it 7000 feet.

Yeah? Because you can mark your exact spot of measurement? Distance and aces are not birdies, pars and bogies so they both really mean nothing.

Threw a forehand pin high on a flat hole that was 410 feet. Probably one of my longest throws. Too bad it was a foot ob. Wonder what I could do if I had a tail wind.

Flat ground: about 450 backhand with a nuke, About 425 forehand with a destroyer
Downhill: 730 feet backhand with a comet. 20' past the pin dead center about a foot above the basket. (Hole 18 at Hyland). Woulda been a sick ace.
Uphill: ~400 forehand with a beat to hell star destroyer.

Yeah? Because you can mark your exact spot of measurement? Distance and aces are not birdies, pars and bogies so they both really mean nothing.

When I was on the corner of a parking lot that is viewable from GE, it's pretty easy. Plus, two types of measurements that came up the same and you're doubtful? Whenever you'd like to come up and play a round, just let me know. :|

Latest posts