• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your putting swagger?

What's your putting swagger? (See 1st post)

• Mr. Jab Snapper

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Mr. Freeze

Votes: 25 7.8%
  • The Fidgeter

Votes: 25 7.8%
  • The Artisan

Votes: 58 18.1%
  • Mr. Tai Chi

Votes: 93 29.1%
  • The Multi-tasker

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • The Sumo

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Mr. Nonchalant

Votes: 37 11.6%
  • Mr. Common

Votes: 95 29.7%
  • Mr. Handbook

Votes: 26 8.1%

• Total voters
Don't forget kiddos, you can vote for more than uno!

I do the Tai Chi then Freeze. Though when I do the Nonchalant, my hit percentage seems to go way up!

Working on the globe trotter:)
spinning the disc on finger while performing a 360 spin, finishing through the legs.

Mostly Mr. Sumo though I'm more of an open stance than a straddler but I do position my feet fairly wide apart and get low. I like to be more on eye level with the chains, I feel like I can focus on my target more easily.

Dave you have obviously watched more than a few people putting. Great descriptions. My answers were artisan and common but depending on season, mood, type of round and latest fad, that can change.

do you remember the first time you seen someone sumo putt? i thought the the guy was going to hit himself in the back of the sack. but aside from that i am tai chi with a touch of fidgeter.

Dave you have obviously watched more than a few people putting. Great descriptions. My answers were artisan and common but depending on season, mood, type of round and latest fad, that can change.

What can I say, I'm a people watcher. :| Many hours spent watching disc golfers from the privacy of my white, tinted window Astro Van. :D

do you remember the first time you seen someone sumo putt? i thought the the guy was going to hit himself in the back of the sack. but aside from that i am tai chi with a touch of fidgeter.

Can you say Markus Kallstrom??? It pains me just to watch him putt. But I'd stand on my head if I could putt that well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTQEeCmMvOY Check this out... right from the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DFP44Eogio at the 2:40 point of the video. This is some great video work... although the editing is pretty cheesy.

I'm some kind of cross between Mr. Artisan and Mr. Freeze: once I get my shirt sleeves pulled up and my feet set, the less movement the better. I'm one of those rare putters who uses zero practice pumps. I grip the disc, it goes to arm's length, and then I stand perfectly still until I can hear the sound of one hand clapping. Once I've decided what line "feels" right, I throw my putt.

I guess I'm a Common Frozen Tai-Chi putter. And... I Sumo on short down hill putts.
Love the descriptions.
DSCJNKY

im a combo of mr. tai chi and artisan, part fidgeter at times. i usally fidget when im down in a match of dubs or somethin, especially if im takin the second shot after a miss.

i'll take a mr. freeze with a side of jab snapper and touch of artisan, but you should also add the Mr Michael J. Fox in there: the guy who stands there pumping his arm and rocking back and forth for 15 seconds while everyone else who is waiting mumbles obscenities under their breath before he actually putts.

(no offense to Mr. Fox or anyone else with Parkinsons, just the first analogy that popped into my head.)

Latest posts