• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your rating?

What's your rating

• Don't have any idea

Votes: 19 11.2%
  • < 800

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • < 850

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • < 900

Votes: 43 25.4%
  • < 950

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • < 1000

Votes: 25 14.8%
  • 1000 +

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
PDGA rating 900, with a hugely inflated DGCR rating (I make a LOT of anxiety errors in tourneys and play a couple of overinflated courses casually). But there's some really inconsistent stuff in my record. In the past 12 months, I've thrown rounds rated from 828 to 1002. :eek:

I'm most surprised that most of the responses are from non-tournament players. I just assumed a decent proportion of DGCR users would be tourney players.

I'm not sure what percentage of DGCR users are tournament players---are PDGA tournament players---but at any rate, this thread is unlikely to be a representative sample of DGCR users.

It's a very tiny sample, plus it's just the folks who want to talk about ratings, or lack thereof.

I'm not sure what percentage of DGCR users are tournament players---are PDGA tournament players---but at any rate, this thread is unlikely to be a representative sample of DGCR users.

It's a very tiny sample, plus it's just the folks who want to talk about ratings, or lack thereof.

Speaking of that, I didn't even mention mine...LoL.

914, but climbing (gone up my last five updates). I wish I had more time for tournaments, though. With a wife, two nearly teenage kids, full time job, and going to school part time, it's just tough sledding to ask for too many full weekend days to go play a tournament.

I was at 922 at the start of last season, but fell consistently through the whole year. Started this year in the 880s. Back to 899, but a couple more updates will get me back to 915-920. My goal to get past the int/adv barrier of 935. Just need to quit leaving 3-4 easy strokes out there every round.

The rounds I have played this year that aren't included yet are: 935, 918, 883, 933, 912, 922, 933, 934, 926, 935, 960

I was at 922 at the start of last season, but fell consistently through the whole year. Started this year in the 880s. Back to 899, but a couple more updates will get me back to 915-920. My goal to get past the int/adv barrier of 935. Just need to quit leaving 3-4 easy strokes out there every round.

The rounds I have played this year that aren't included yet are: 935, 918, 883, 933, 912, 922, 933, 934, 926, 935, 960

I'm with ya. 935 is where I'd love to be by the end of the year...I just don't know if I'll play enough tournaments to make that jump. 925-930 is probably more likely.

I've only played 2 tourneys, mainly because getting up before noon isn't exactly a strong point of mine. Because I can't play/practice very often, I can throw together a round in the 970s or fall back into the 850s. Usually, I'm in the 900 to 920 range, though.

I'm not sure what percentage of DGCR users are tournament players---are PDGA tournament players---

I thought about doing another poll asking what group people do in tournaments but I was more interested in getting a sense of the skill level of the typical DGCR users and there's always those folks that either play up for the better competition or stay in lower groupings for some reason.

The polls can be interesting....they just don't accurately reflect the DGCR membership. Only the people interested in responding.

I never know but just checked and it is 890 with 45 rounds rated currently. It is so funny that several people I play with occasionally in tournaments (a few Columbia, SC guys) normally know my rating when I have no idea.

my rating

one more sanctioned tournament this year
b tier at myra canyon adventure park in kelowna bc for the bc provincials.
hoping i can bring it up a couple more points for the next update.

one more sanctioned tournament this year
b tier at myra canyon adventure park in kelowna bc for the bc provincials.
hoping i can bring it up a couple more points for the next update.

I was sad I didn't get to play there when I was in the area...

I fluctuate between 950-960. I'd probably have a better rating if only I would be more selective about the tournaments I play. There are some courses I just don't do well at and those rounds are an anchor on my rating.

Currently 937 but have the Rocky Mountain Championships this weekend which may not bode well for my rating. Highest round rating on either Bohart course to date is 946. Need to do better.

I never know but just checked and it is 890 with 45 rounds rated currently. It is so funny that several people I play with occasionally in tournaments (a few Columbia, SC guys) normally know my rating when I have no idea.

They keep tabs on everyone's rating so they know which out-of-towners are allowed to play doubles/tags.

Wow! Just looked up my DGCR rating. 929. Yeah, right. I wish.
My PDGA rating is 869, but should be bumping up after a couple of 1st place finishes.

Latest posts