• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When do you play best?

When do you play best?

• Tourneys

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Casual rounds with friends

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Competitive casual rounds (like for money)

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Solo Rounds

Votes: 40 34.8%

• Total voters
Causual round with friends that I've played with a couple times. Like if I meet someone new I suck.

It sorta depends. I feel like I play better in Solo rounds because I don't have to worry about the idiots I play with walking ahead of me when I'm about to drive. However if I'm not playing with morons who are incompetent *******s, I play good with casual rounds.

I play better when I am alone because I can move faster. For some reason if I play like I am in a hurry I always shoot better. When I am alone and taking my time and sitting on benches here and there I do worse. When I play with other people the bigger the group is the worse I do because I hate to wait on other people. If I am playing in a group with someone who is a noob and shanking a lot of shots and I have to wait till he throws three times before I can shoot from where my drive ended up, then forget about it. Then I am horrible.

I know that we were all noobs at one time, so I should not get so frustrated waiting on noobs to throw a seven on every par three, but I just hate it.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I know that we were all noobs at one time, so I should not get so frustrated waiting on noobs to throw a seven on every par three, but I just hate it.

Does anyone else feel this way?

you'll feel better about it if you look at it this way, look at, or imagine what your lie is like, then you can consider all your potential lines and visualize shots.

its all extra time to plan really.

I play best when it's fun and it's usually most fun doing casual rounds for a few bucks. I don't mind playing alone, though. That's fun too.

typically when I am alone....though I shot my best round with a pro but I had to hide my glee and act like I had been there b4

I play better with people that are better than me...just because I really try to get that perfect shot and take my time.

I picked in tournaments but in reality it's been in the 2nd round of tournaments. The 1st rounds have been pretty weak lately followed up by good 2nd rounds. That was great yesterday except we played in a 54 hole tournament. Just another 2nd place.

I am the noob at our course so just about everyone I play with is a lot better and I really think that helps.

I have played in 4 tourneys so far and have gotten better except for one but the wind was rough they have been at 4 different course's the best round was at the toughest course.

I broke 70 for the first time on our home course last Friday playing with 3 of the better players at our course.

It really seems like I have my best shots on the Mondays we have our blind draw doubles event.

I play best when my kids are not around! They love playing but since they are only 5 and 3 yrs old they tend to break my concentration a lot. I figure if I play with them around all the time Ill do amazing when they arent there!

Latest posts