• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Where are all the Pro Rhynos?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampionKirby

Par Member
I need either an Orange or Blue Pro Rhyno!!!

Yes, I know they are hard to come by in the those colors but I need 2!!!

If you know of someone who has them PLEASE link me or hit them up.

THANKS!!!!!

I just sold a ton of pro rhynos, three reds an orange a yellow and about five whites... no blues though
where were you?

Well Maybe If I keep them in the front of my bag lol I REALLY want to find some orange or blue ones. How much are you looking for the whites? What condition?

Well my dog picked up one of them so id say 9/10 the other is 10/10 they are both around 170 maybe 30 for both?

I have two firm orange pro rhyno's and one soft blue pro rhyno. The orange rhyno's are around 174.3 and the blue rhyno is 165. I really don't want to part with them, but I might.

Here they are. Both orange ones are firm and same weight 174.3g . The first orange one is more of a burnt orange with marroon stamp, ink on back. The Second orange one is a lighter orange with a green stamp. It has some ink on the back from when my friend got an ace with it, then I did too. The blue pro rhyno is pretty soft. It weighs 165 and nicely broken in. The orange ones are broken in fairly well also.

3proRhynos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.