• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Where are the champ Ram's

humchris85

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I know I can't be the only one on here that wants a champion Ram for their bag. Any one else wanna chime in and give your 2 cents about this great classic disc.

I asked Dave on the PDGA forums. said they could make them, but it wouldn't be soon. Would love to have a box of Ch Rams. At least they recently made some new DX Rams, my supply was running low.

: ) :

haha I picked one up at PIAS have not thrown it, but it feels interesting and would probably work for my FH. I doubt it could replace my flick as my OS. I am pretty sure that ram was in pretty good condition, I can send it to you if you want it.

Edit: excellent condition, I just checked.

Last edited:
I've never even heard of the Ram. If this forum is any indication, I don't see any value in producing a disc in Champ when nobody seems to throw the ones that they make. Of course this is just a sample size of... seven posts now, including two by the OP...

They made some more DX Rams?!?! I don't even remember what the ratings were /are for that disc, but I know it is the most overstable thing in my bag.

Latest posts