• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where are the ladies at?

This new Common Core math is awesome!

Really wasn't a better way for me to word it but I tried to explain it with the actual numbers. I suppose I could've just said we have two they have none without the improper twice. I'll have you know I got a 28 math score on my ACT. Completely hungover. :eek:

I still post here sometimes, but it really seems like I'm invisible. I think everyone has me on ignore.

not ignored. Generally, your posts are hard to disagree with or complete the train of thought. Please post a little more than you have been.

We had 9 Open women at our last tournament, and 46 at our women's yearly tournament. So we are definitely getting more out than when I started. Looks like they had 1132 at the global event this weekend.

I was more curious why more didn't post here, they are quite a few that appear to have accounts than post. I think that this message board is a lot like playing on the course. There are a few I'd prefer to not play with again, but most of the guys have more than gone out of their way to make me feel welcomed into the group.

I still post here sometimes, but it really seems like I'm invisible. I think everyone has me on ignore.

Nope, not invisible. I enjoy some of your off-the-wall posts and was sorry I was working the day you met some DGCR folks at Paschal or I would have tried to horn in. C'est la vie.

JenB's not invisible, but apparently I am.

JK. I've just been busy with life for a couple of years.

Latest posts