• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where do you find disc's at

where do you find disc's at?

• Pond/Water

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Deep woods

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Grassy Ereas

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • misc. places

Votes: 29 36.3%

• Total voters
I've even found a brand new blizzard katana just laying on the fairway.... Too bad there was a number on it

I have never found a disc that had an "at" nor do I know what an "at" is or why a disc would possess one.

Also, **** you.

I found a Z Buzzz and an ESP Meteor IN A BASKET... No numbers just the name "RapeLay" on the Meteor.

Yes...RapeLay.

'Merica.

in all fairness, i think OP meant this to be a random, fun poll.

OP, i would word your topics with more tact next time. it sounds like you're just asking for tips on where to find the most discs, lol.

i find them while in water hazards, typically.

i always check spots where noobs will lose their speed 13 drivers...

like this bad luck brian here... :/

qQYbbUp.jpg

Just a couple months ago found a 6/10 dx rhyno from 1998. Called the number a bunch and no answer, now it's one of my main upshot discs. I tried ...

I find most of mine in my bag. Sometimes on the MP or places like Disc Golf Center and Marshall Street. On the course I usually find them in the woods while I'm helping friends search for their discs (mine are never in the rough), or I find them in plain sight. Only ever found one in the basket. Unmarked, beat to piss DX Roc. Someone found one of mine in a basket once too. Luckily, they called me.

Latest posts