• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where Do You Shop Online?

Where Do You Buy Discs Online?

• Disc Golf Center

Votes: 216 50.9%
  • Disc Golf Store

Votes: 16 3.8%
  • Disc Golf Station

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Disc Golf World

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Disc Nation

Votes: 58 13.7%
  • Gotta Go Throw

Votes: 58 13.7%
  • Marshall Street

Votes: 188 44.3%
  • Infinite Discs

Votes: 38 9.0%
  • Wright Life

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Community Discs

Votes: 100 23.6%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 82 19.3%
  • From the Manufacturer (Innova, Discraft, etc)

Votes: 82 19.3%
  • Other

Votes: 86 20.3%

• Total voters
Community is always my first choice.

Ditto. At this point I feel like I know Justin (owner of Community) personally. The majority of my purchases are made with him.

I try to split between Justin and my local retailer. I occasionally place an order with Marshall St if I can swing the $50+ to get free shipping - awesome selection and prices. Disc Golf Center is a distant third for me, but I do order from them, too, once in a blue moon. Their free shipping is indeed slow compared to others, and their prices not as good (anyone remember when they temporarily jacked Westside Tournament up to $19 or something like that?).

I ordered from dgc last Monday and got it Thursday. 3 days with their free USPS shipping to Pennsylvania.

That's great but I also had a disc ordered last Monday and I still haven't gotten it. I'm closer than you are, go figure....

Justin at Community discs is awesome. Marshall Street is really solid and has good customer service. Disc golf center has a great selection. Clearwater has the most ghetto web site, BUT has awesome customer service.

Ditto. At this point I feel like I know Justin (owner of Community) personally. The majority of my purchases are made with him.

Justin vends at a few tournaments around here, so I actually have gotten to know him personally. So I'm definitely biased in my choice.

I know he remembers a lot of his regular customers, especially those that have been with him since he started selling here on DGCR.

The fact that he hand-writes a thank you note to every buyer, not only shows that he cares, but probably also is that extra step that helps put each order into his memory.

Started with Marshall Street, then tried Justin at Community Discs because of the great feedback on this site. Now I pretty much split my business between the two. I try Community Discs first, and if they don't have what I'm looking for go over to Marshall Street.

Marshall street has never let me down, and I'm always impressed how fast my discs get here.

Disc Golf Center has gone from being my primary to a distant 3rd place behind Community and Marshall St. DGC just doesn't carry much in the way of unstamped/bottom stamped versions of the molds I like, though for regular runs their selection is usually pretty great. They have done some janky things in the last couple years, and fell out of favor with me. I do love free shipping though, and they have never screwed up any of my personal orders so I do still buy from them occasionally. MSt has some crazy fast shipping, from MA to IA typically in 2 days.

golden age of disc, when we can have polls about our favorite online retailer for our little niche sport!

I barely ever buy discs anymore. But when I do, it's at Discgolfcenter.

TY (Thank You) disc golf in Plantation Fl. They have a retail and on-line store and give back to the communtiy in the form of donated baskets or funds to build new parks.

Hyzer farm, they have exact weights and colors and excellent customer service! I do a lot through eBay... whoever has what I want at a decent price.

I buy from Marshall st. or Disc golf center. But then i tried Community Discs. I'm really impressed with justin's service and selections. i also buy locally so i can put my hands on them.

I like the guys at GGGT but they are far from me so shipping is a pain. When I travel in the area I go see them though.

I love the Infinite disc site but their shipping is terrible too.

I've bought from everybody on the list, but I generally stick to DN, Community, and the Factory Store now.

If Justin carried more of the molds I threw, I'd probably drop DN off the list. His customer service has nothing short of legendary.

Discgolfcenter, GGGT or Innova Proshop. Usually DGC because they have cheap prices (after my discount) and free shipping. They had a killer 15% off Black Friday deal too I took advantage off for Christmas presents.

Infinite Disc has been the only supporter of my blog - which is understandable, as I'm just a small fish in a very big pond - and I've never sought out support! Alan contacted me to say that he was enjoying reading the posts - and offered up free discs to review with zero demands on how to link back to them.

He sent me a promo code for a small discount: here if you want to save a little coin.

Well, I've done a lot of my online buying from discgolfcenter, as they have a solid selection and the ability to choose specific weights and colors. Also, I go through Marshall Street, for the same reasons, but I like the limited edition and special discs, and factory seconds they have. Those two are probably even. I have purchased from other sites listed, and also ebay, to find Cryztal runs and such.

However, I am disappointed in myself for only NOW discovering Community Discs... because of this poll. The site looks legit, and the selection seems to be like Marshall Street. I see myself making some purchases from Community relatively soon (maybe some GStar Destroyers and Teebirds!).. maybe even sooner... addictions..

disc golf center has gotten a good amount of my business since their black friday sale last year. eyeballing it, they don't seem to have higher prices to accommodate free shipping.

i just bought a mako from dgc, and it's a super dark navy-blue and hard to see. this is the first time i've had this problem, but i will certainly be adding a note for future purchases saying that i'm somewhat flexible about weight (+/- a gram or two) and color, but could they please make sure and send me something visible. a couple guys at my club say they don't like to buy online, because you can end up with a dark disc.

looking at marshall st., i'm loving the different prints they have for innova discs.

i just bought 3 discs from dynamic discs. i like supporting companies that from my vantage point support the disc golf community so i voted for disc nation, gggt, marshal street, and dynamic discs.

Latest posts