• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where Do You Shop Online?

Where Do You Buy Discs Online?

• Disc Golf Center

Votes: 216 50.9%
  • Disc Golf Store

Votes: 16 3.8%
  • Disc Golf Station

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Disc Golf World

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Disc Nation

Votes: 58 13.7%
  • Gotta Go Throw

Votes: 58 13.7%
  • Marshall Street

Votes: 188 44.3%
  • Infinite Discs

Votes: 38 9.0%
  • Wright Life

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Community Discs

Votes: 100 23.6%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 82 19.3%
  • From the Manufacturer (Innova, Discraft, etc)

Votes: 82 19.3%
  • Other

Votes: 86 20.3%

• Total voters

Exovel

Eagle Member
Just curious where you all shop and why. I hear a lot about different sites, but I never know where to go or why people choose one over another. Is it cheap shipping? Better prices? Good sales? Helpful staff? Awesome selection?

As for me, I've bought a few discs through Infinite Discs and really enjoyed them, but I'm also not terribly far away from Wright Life, so I do plenty of brick and mortar shopping.

(Also, sorry if I forgot any major players in the poll)

Shipping, prices, manufacturer, mold, weight, color. They all factor into the equation. Marshall & Community weigh every disc and have good prices, so they're my main sources when I have specific wants. I will not buy "bright colors" unless I'm getting factory seconds or a specific stamp. However, I always shop around.

Pretty much all the above at some point over the last year... One of my favorites, not listed, is Hyzer Farm (an ebay seller). It's run by Scott and Jeanne Papa (Scott of team Discraft and the star of many of their instructional videos). Great people, super-fast shipping and good prices.

Community Discs fo life son.

cheap prices + free shipping is the winner for me

Community discs HAS cheap prices and has the flat rate shipping of 1 dollar...you really cannot beat that....

Other places with "Free shipping" seem to generally up the prices of their discs in a schiesty attempt to offset their shipping cost i.e. "Free Shipping"

ive ordered from community discs. i will easily return my business there.

however some sites (disc nation) over prices the **** outta there discs and then will offer free shipping. or say holy cows its 40% off- dx is only $8...:\

Yeah I've came to the conclusion that any "free shipping on any order" site generally has inflated prices already.

Yeah I've came to the conclusion that any "free shipping on any order" site generally has inflated prices already.

marshall street has my heart with $50+ free shipping. but that being said i probably order from them 3 times a year. i do however live close to gggt. and i wouldnt order from them online with shipping. also they did the price switcharoo in store about a basket i wanted to get that i saw online (ive had good and bad with them).

disc golf center is pretty legit and same with community discs.

Infinite Discs, baby! I get most of my stuff there.

HOWEVER, Marshall Street has awesome sales, and awesome discs as well. I occasionally get stuff from GGGT if they have something on eBay that catches my eye. But yes, I prefer Infinite Discs.

I've bought form about half of the above list, but then I discovered Disc Golf Wholesale. Not for the faint of heart.

The biggest issue there is, you don't get to choose color or exact weight. Also, the minimum order is huge.

However; Discraft ESP as low as $8.90. Lat64 Gold $9.50. MVP Neutron $10.50.

I don't shop online for discs because I want to know how they fell before I buy. Other than that, I do a lot of shopping on amazon.

I bought a Latitude 64 pro bag from Clearwater disc golf store. I got free shipping and also got my bag in under 2 days. thought that was awesome and great customer service. NO ISSUES HERE. THANKS CLEARWATER.

I was pretty loyal to Discgolfcenter.com but in the past year their shipping has gone to crap. I have ordered my last disc from them. I live in Va and it takes a week+ to get a disc. I can order a disc from Community and get it in 2 days. Same with DD or Marshall Street. DGCenter's shipping explanation:

Single disc orders are shipped Bulk/Media Mail via the Post Office and we do not get tracking numbers for these packages. Post Office delivery time frames can be very inconsistent, however, I am confident you will be receiving the order soon. One disc orders such as this one take longer than First Class or Priority Mail to arrive. The estimated delivery time frame is 11-14 Business Days, but doesn't always.

Community is always my first choice.

If Justin doesn't have what I'm looking for, I'll go through DD or DN.

My only problem with disc golf center and I guess it's not there fault. Is that the postal carrier JAMS IT IN THE MAILBOX! and bends them.

I was pretty loyal to Discgolfcenter.com but in the past year their shipping has gone to crap. I have ordered my last disc from them. I live in Va and it takes a week+ to get a disc. I can order a disc from Community and get it in 2 days. Same with DD or Marshall Street. DGCenter's shipping explanation:

Single disc orders are shipped Bulk/Media Mail via the Post Office and we do not get tracking numbers for these packages. Post Office delivery time frames can be very inconsistent, however, I am confident you will be receiving the order soon. One disc orders such as this one take longer than First Class or Priority Mail to arrive. The estimated delivery time frame is 11-14 Business Days, but doesn't always.
I ordered from dgc last Monday and got it Thursday. 3 days with their free USPS shipping to Pennsylvania.

Latest posts