• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where have all the DGCR members gone ?

So who was/is beer?
My understanding was that the person who created it gave the login to a variety of users, so who was posting "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP PPPPp!" at any given time is a long list.

My understanding was that the person who created it gave the login to a variety of users, so who was posting "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP PPPPp!" at any given time is a long list.

Beer needs to make a comeback. Anybody got the login?

Maybe Beer stopped drinking and will show up under the name NearBeer posting things like, "*restrained polite belch*"....

:| :|

I just wanna know which braaaaappps were from craft micro brews, and which were from crap like Busch or Milwaulkee's Best.

I just wanna know which braaaaappps were from craft micro brews, and which were from crap like Busch or Milwaulkee's Best.

i'm sure most, if not all, were from cheap beer. micro beer beer drinkers have more class than to come onto a forum to burp

My $ is on

99130321_10163579173600322_1864659789565394944_n.png

Latest posts