• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to get clear discs

All star673

Where can I get clear innova champion discs? I've looked and can't find them. People like hyzerfarm on eBay dye discs that are clear before they dye them. does anyone know where I can get them?

Two "almost" answers:

The Innova Factory Store has factory seconds that you can order by color- it seems they have four discs you can order in white, but they're Star plastic instead of Champion. Also, factory seconds can have actual defects (not just messed up stamps that you wipe off).

The Discraft Factory Store has plenty of misprints available in white or clear in their "Z" plastic, which is equivalent to Innova Champion plastic. These misprints only have cosmetic issues which can almost always be wiped off by acetone.

I have seen clear discs at Gottagogottathrow

I have several ice clear discs that I use for night golf with flight lights.

Try PIAS. I've been to 5 within 3 hours of Sacramento and each store had at least two clear new discs. Really didn't start digging thru used discs until recently. And if you request a clear such and such disc from the Innova Pro Shop, they will send you one of they have it. However, using statistics and runs of discs, clear discs probably lands in the 5% rule category, so a little rare.

Try PIAS. I've been to 5 within 3 hours of Sacramento and each store had at least two clear new discs. Really didn't start digging thru used discs until recently. And if you request a clear such and such disc from the Innova Pro Shop, they will send you one of they have it. However, using statistics and runs of discs, clear discs probably lands in the 5% rule category, so a little rare.

Which stores had the best disc golf selection of the 5 you've been to? I recently moved to Sacramento and would like to know where to get some pre-seasoned discs on the cheap...

The one is Sac is moving a few hundred feet into a bigger place, Greenback just a smidge east of Fair Oaks Blvd. They have a decent selection but the one in Chico IMO has a really good variety of everything. Sac carries mostly Innova, Trilogy and MVP/Axiom.

Latest posts