• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to? Illinois Guy here.

Inn0va

Birdie Member
Ok ive been going to Sandy Point in northern Wisconsin for a week the past few years. Its a awesome resort and course but want to mix it up. Me and my cousins are thinking about skipping Sandy Point this year and going straight up to Highbridge and camp out for the week or so. Any other ideas of courses would be great.

highbridge is much more of a destination than sandy point. We go to sandy point on the way home from highbridge if we have time.

Make it a long weekend, do some camping in the northwoods and play the courses.

You could make it a little more of a road trip, there are some great courses all over Wisconsin that you could play on the way there or on the way back.

i would go to flip and the courses around there. I love sandy point have been there but never to Highbridge

This. Flip City and the Ludington courses are well worth the trip, and not nearly as far away as Highbridge. Plenty of other vacationy things to do in the area as well.

Like Mashnut said, there are lots of good courses in Wisconsin. But there's a reason Highbridge has 3 of the top 20 courses, it could be the best disc golf destination. I recommend spending as much time there as you can.

That said, Winter Park isn't far out of the way and it's definitely another top notch course worth checking out.

I'm jealous... I love Sandy Point and I need to hit up Highbridge...

I don't think you can go wrong with your original idea.

I don't know how much time you have, but my friends and I were talking about a future roadtrip we might take to highbridge and surrounding courses than go over to the UP and down to play Flip and surrounding courses than home. A lot of driving but there are tons of great courses in both areas plus it would be an awesome roadtrip.

I would love to take a week or so off work and make that trip.

I can't... but it sounds like a blast!

I'm jealous... I love Sandy Point and I need to hit up Highbridge...

I don't think you can go wrong with your original idea.

I love sandy point as well. It is an awesome course as resort. I love waking up the next day and there being a new pin placement on every hole, and the next day it was different.

I don't know how much time you have, but my friends and I were talking about a future roadtrip we might take to highbridge and surrounding courses than go over to the UP and down to play Flip and surrounding courses than home. A lot of driving but there are tons of great courses in both areas plus it would be an awesome roadtrip.

Well since i will be working during the summer, i can typically only get 2 whole weeks off during the summer. 1 week I take a family fishing trip and the other I make a road trip out of it.

i say the highbridge idea is pretty awesome as im trying to talk my friends in doing that this year. we hit ludington and flip every year along with the ann arbor area also. trying to add some other states to my resume and highbridge has always been on my high want list to check out.

haha same here =) you should try and play them 2morrow say around 3:30 or 4:00 ish

I dont really make it out those courses in the winter due to the fact sunlight fades to quick and I race slot cars on the weekends during the winter.

Latest posts