• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where to? Illinois Guy here.

i say the highbridge idea is pretty awesome as im trying to talk my friends in doing that this year. we hit ludington and flip every year along with the ann arbor area also. trying to add some other states to my resume and highbridge has always been on my high want list to check out.

Highbridge is awesome, and there are lots of god to great courses along the way.

ohh okay well maybe we can figure something out in the spring or when the sun stays out later. Are you part of the illinoiswisconsian members thread?

Like Mashnut said, there are lots of good courses in Wisconsin. But there's a reason Highbridge has 3 of the top 20 courses, it could be the best disc golf destination. I recommend spending as much time there as you can.

That said, Winter Park isn't far out of the way and it's definitely another top notch course worth checking out.

This. Play it on your way up. If you have time for two courses on the way hit up Silver Creek as well.