• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where would you?

dmbrun2

Eagle Member
If you could set up a course anywhere in the world where would it be at and why?? Mine would be a course on the coast of whales tons of rolling hills and beautiful scenery

If there were no liability/safety/cost/pedestrian issues, I think it'd be fun to play in a downtown area, having to hit alley tunnel shots, different floors of a parking garage, in/out of windows or balconies, meathook around buildings. Would be interesting to throw off a skyscraper, if I knew I wouldn't hurt anyone.

If there were no liability/safety/cost/pedestrian issues, I think it'd be fun to play in a downtown area, having to hit alley tunnel shots, different floors of a parking garage, in/out of windows or balconies, meathook around buildings. Would be interesting to throw off a skyscraper, if I knew I wouldn't hurt anyone.

I was playing around w/ a buddy tossing a disc (Star Cro I think?) in downtown Minneapolis at the county gov't center's little plaza. Got me thinking, it would be fun to do a "guerilla" tourney in a downtown area. It'd have to be a couple small groups, and I'm certain the cops would be on ya' after a while..but it would be awesome.

There's actually an abandoned hospital facility just a couple blocks south of my work, complete with parking garage and at least 4 stories. I think someone rents it out for office space during the week, but I wonder if it's empty on the weekends...

Imagine missing your line on a parking garage hole. Be all outside the building, deciding whether to try to hit the upstairs window, or going through the main entrance. Screw OB, play your lie. :) Just sadistic potential.

There was a downtown tourney in Cary Nc recently that played into, through, and off of a parking garage.

Ive always wanted to build a course on my family property. we have over 40 acres with hills, thick woods, open fields and a HUGE lake. THere is so much potential it's scary

There's actually an abandoned hospital facility just a couple blocks south of my work, complete with parking garage and at least 4 stories. I think someone rents it out for office space during the week, but I wonder if it's empty on the weekends...

Let's do it!

There was a downtown tourney in Cary Nc recently that played into, through, and off of a parking garage.

Ive always wanted to build a course on my family property. we have over 40 acres with hills, thick woods, open fields and a HUGE lake. THere is so much potential it's scary

Do iiiiiit!

I would build a course in Italy....say somewhere near Naples...play 18 holes...drink some vino..eat some good pasta/pizza and go back out for another round...

I'd put mine on the moon and make the holes like 3000-4000'.

I'd put mine on the moon and make the holes like 3000-4000'.

You're right...we should probably put it on Mars. :p "Red Planet Open 2020"

So many places. Yosemite, Arches, shore of Lake Cresent on the Olympic peninsula, Shawangunks, Shiloh Military Park, Kerry loop of Ireland, Kennesaw Mt. near Atlanta, Zion.