• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where's the love?

anythings cool just as long as ur carrying your discs - those disc push carts are awful - i can't believe they exist glad i have yet to see one on a course

My bag would love it, and you might enjoy it yourself, kissing the bag of a legend.:cool:
You should change your name to The Midnightbiker. Might get a new Disney/Marvel comic out of it.

Yeah. Disney is purchasing Marvel.

anythings cool just as long as ur carrying your discs - those disc push carts are awful - i can't believe they exist glad i have yet to see one on a course

I know a guy that uses one. He is 65 years old and can't carry a bag for a long period of time. He does kick ass in disc golf though. They guy loves the game.

Very true! What's also cool is I have a group of three that one guy throws 90% forehand, one 90% overhand, and I throw 90% backhand

I'm the forehand guy in the group.
I have used plastic Walmart bags, brown paper bags, a small travel bag, old crusty gym bags & my plain ol' hands to carry discs, but now I have a F.A.D.E. Crunch Box & I feel very elite.;):D

Haven't had anyone make fun of my golf bag, but did have some self proclaimed expert tell me I didn't need 15 discs in my bag. I explained that I have my main discs, and a back up disc for each one. While practicing I throw my mains and back ups. I get twice the practice and my back ups get worked in, in case I lose a main disc, I have a seasoned back up to go to. He just stood there trying to figure out how I just made his smart ass look like a dumb ass. I personally don't care what ya carry discs in, but have given golf bags that were no longer useful to me to those who were using plastic grocery bags. Just thought it was a nice thing to do.

Latest posts