• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which DGCR member has played the most courses?

Yep! Sorry, I don't know why I thought that 'bout Peanut... Oops :(

Glad to hear the family is all in tact!

Does sound like Ash is in the lead though. :thmbup:

congrats to Pizza God for breaking 500 courses played.
Pizza God has played a few more courses since the last post here. Actually, he has way more than doubled that 500 number!

There is also other valuable information about the Top Course Baggers in this thread.

The original 1,000 played man (correct?); in a candid, fun shot entitled;
Hos (Gregg Hosfield) takes a bath in the middle of the round
(Lemon Lake White is the course; pic from course designer)

39344_1579646769742_1292235_n.jpg

The original 1,000 played man (correct?); in a candid, fun shot entitled;
Hos (Gregg Hosfield) takes a bath in the middle of the round
(Lemon Lake White is the course; pic from course designer)

39344_1579646769742_1292235_n.jpg

This is gold!

Pizza God has played a few more courses since the last post here. Actually, he has way more than doubled that 500 number!

There is also other valuable information about the Top Course Baggers in this thread.

lol, never saw this one, not that I read the forums much.

I realize today that I have been so busy, I have not written any reviews in a while, getting backlogged on them. I uploaded a buttload of pictures I took this week to download on this site when I get a chance.

Not necessarily directly related to this thread; except somewhat via my post from yesterday...
Just by chance; guess what peeps were at one of my favorite courses in the whole world...i.e. the mighty, mighty Sugaree; yesterday?!
Hos, Chuck Kennedy, and the Friz Whiz! (John Kirkland)!

232913764_10158031420871044_84678883635456850_n.jpg

Not necessarily directly related to this thread; except somewhat via my post from yesterday...
Just by chance; guess what peeps were at one of my favorite courses in the whole world...i.e. the mighty, mighty Sugaree; yesterday?!

232913764_10158031420871044_84678883635456850_n.jpg
How many courses are you up to now, Paul?

I am perhaps stuck at 916 (with another 50+ unmarkable).
*My body seems to have decided it might be done with play.

You can do it Paul!

...Just by chance; guess what peeps were at one of my favorite courses in the whole world...i.e. the mighty, mighty Sugaree; yesterday?!
They played it on Saturday and guess who played with Friz Whiz Kirkland on Friday in Charlotte and told him about Sugaree?
Hint: that person's #1 Top Favorite course of the 650+ he has reviewed is Sugaree!

Going through some threads I have noticed some members profiles reflect they have played >500 courses and some appear to have done it in a short amount of time since starting to play (some were playing <3 years). Just curious if anyone knows the member with the most course count. Also, how are you playing large amounts of courses in a short amount of time with family obligations, girlfriends/boyfriends/spouses, school, work, weather, etc. I know certain areas of the country such as the Midwest (e.g., Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota) have numerous courses but it took me 7 years to play 100 courses and I travel throughout the US consistently for work. Just interested, thank you for the feedback.
99.99% chance the dude never played Sugaree