• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which Disc is your biatch?

You're missing the point of the thread then. What is one disc that you can do absolutely everything with. Hyzer, anhyzer, stright tunnel, overhead shots, hell even putt if you needed to. I highly doubt you do that with everything in your bag.
I feel I can, except a solid anny with a Z Xtreme. All of my molds are stable, not very over or under, so line shaping is much easier.

I've learned not to call my discs names. They get upset and then force me to walk through thorns bushes and prickily weeds. I call them sweet things. They respond better to positive reinforcement. Especially my Core.

lat 64 medius, i don't throw it much anymore, but when i need it, its does its job... its like it downloads what i want it to do and then does it... I can throw it hyzer and think darn i gave it to much angle its gonna land 50 ft. short, then at that exact instant it will level out glide an extra 50 feet then curve back and land next to the basket, its like its radio controlled and basket seeking...

I'm the biatch...I do whatever my discs want me to do.

I don't believe in having a biatch and I would never call one of my discs a biatch. My discs don't always do what I want, but thats because I don't always do everything right. Sometimes I do everything wrong, but my discs will do everything right. Its a relationship based on love and trust... not obedience.

Also, I suck at this game.

I don't believe in having a biatch and I would never call one of my discs a biatch. My discs don't always do what I want, but thats because I don't always do everything right. Sometimes I do everything wrong, but my discs will do everything right. Its a relationship based on love and trust... not obedience.

Also, I suck at this game.

Well there's your problem, you gotta put his biatch in her place. Show those discs who's really in charge.

I've learned not to call my discs names. They get upset and then force me to walk through thorns bushes and prickily weeds. I call them sweet things. They respond better to positive reinforcement. Especially my Core.

That is nice.

My Titanic is a great putter and a nice approach disc.

As far as drivers, my Champ Viking is becoming a really nice disc. It does what I tell it to.

Gateway Evolution HPP Apache... it can handle all sorts of shots. I have so much control over it... low shots, long shots, hyzer, anhyzer... Didn't really expect to have this much control over such a fast driver.

JLS or XL

JLS Baby! And I'm not referring to you as my baby, volklgirl. :p I just love that disc. It'll do everything inbetween putting and max distance for me.

And anything shorter, I feel the same way about my Aviar P & As.

Unfortunately, I don't have my perfect driver mate yet. :(

My Super Roc is right on fast track to bitch-dom. As soon as I get more throwing time in with my Star Sanny Roc, 'twill be my bitch as well.

Just got a new Soft Magnet yesterday. Took it out tonight with the practice basket, and this thing kicked ass and took names. Man, I love this disc. One of the best Magnets I have ever owned. I had one like this a year ago, and I lost it. I think I finally found a good replacement. Can't wait to take this disc to the course.