• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Which GL Flow color seems to be the most stable?

moorent

Eagle Member
My first was a dark blue, 175, and it was quite a bit flippier than my pink opto of the same weight.

I remember discspeed saying that the blues were a little bit less stable than the others; I've also heard that the white GL flows flew a bit weird.

I have a Gold one. If I had to describe it I would call it somewhat flippy but this disc was strange for me. Sometimes it goes perfectly straight other times turns over and keeps on going.

On another note are you related to Taters?

I have a dark blue one that I don't throw. It's too understable to really open up with. Still, its the best looking disc I own.

The optos are the most stable for sure. I had a blue GL that was flat and flippy, silver and white was more stable but still less than the pink optos.

I have a white GL that does fly different from any disc I've owned... it turns, flattens out and flies dead straight for a long way. I have to remember to keep it low (great for under trees). I just had to get used to aiming a little to the left. Now it's one of my favorite discs.

The most stable GLs I've thrown have been domey white (most) and a domey purplish color. My pink Optos are more stable than any of the GLs though.

The most stable GLs I've thrown have been domey white (most) and a domey purplish color. My pink Optos are more stable than any of the GLs though.

Yeah, my white one is very domey. Once the high speed turn happens, it's stable to the finish.

I only have thrown a black one and it is very stable. Not flippy at all. Don't fly at all like most reviews I have read but I still like it.