• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Which Mid should I add to my bag

Poor guy's gonna go broke with all the suggestions here. You have an X Comet. Throw it, love it.

Comet, just added one to my bag and don't know what I did without it!

If you want to keep what you have, go with the X Comet.

If you're hankering for some new plastic, check out the Tangent.

It would be a sweet addition to your bag, and give you exactly what you're looking for.

^^^ This. Do it.

I just want to say that it's a fantastic time to be a disc golfer, what with all the incredible choices in plastic and advances in technology and all. Having typed this as a celebration and promotion of the greatness of disc golf my suggestion is to buy them all, bag what you can. But if you want something more specific I'd say get a 400S PA4.

Let's go even more understable with a Champ Stingray or X-Stratus. I carry both. My Champ Stingray is vintage 2000 or so, has hit a thousand trees at Cold Brook Park, and still flies like the day I bought it. I've heard the newer ones aren't as good, though. Another notch more understable would be the Stratus. Especially once beaten in, it takes care of the rest of your extreme turnover needs. Both Discs are great for slow forehand rollers from trouble that curl back to the left (RHFH).

I really like the goldline fuse for this slot. You can use it for dead straight shots and it is a great anhyzer/turnover disc that will hold the line and not fade back. Plus that goldline plastic is $$$

Let's go even more understable with a Champ Stingray or X-Stratus. I carry both. My Champ Stingray is vintage 2000 or so, has hit a thousand trees at Cold Brook Park, and still flies like the day I bought it. I've heard the newer ones aren't as good, though. Another notch more understable would be the Stratus. Especially once beaten in, it takes care of the rest of your extreme turnover needs. Both Discs are great for slow forehand rollers from trouble that curl back to the left (RHFH).

The Stratus can sure make a living at Cold Brook. It is a great control understable disc, maybe even stable at slower speeds. :hfive: