• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which one do I choose, Stalker, River, or Teebird

A TeeBird is to a Stalker what a Roc is to a Buzzz. To each his own. I prefer Teebirds and Rocs but you have to put some stank on them to get them to go. Some people prefer Stalkers and buzzzes because you don't have to put as much stank on them.

A TeeBird is to a Stalker what a Roc is to a Buzzz. To each his own. I prefer Teebirds and Rocs but you have to put some stank on them to get them to go. Some people prefer Stalkers and buzzzes because you don't have to put as much stank on them.

I made this point in my post , but then edited out...silly me. Like the Roc, Teebirds like to have a little more air underneath them so they can take advantage of all that great glide they have. Whereas the Buzzz and Stalker handle the lower shots better.

Yea, but

Then I want proof of aliens, bigfoot, the moon landing, and anything else that might be up for opinion. Come on now, you have to know when people just enjoying their hobby. We all know that its not the disc that makes you better, but the disc golfer. All disc dyers like is to be able to say look I can do something you can't. Its all hype and we know, don't get bent out of shape because we like to promote our interest. I mean come on, it's not like I'm tell you that a dyed disc is going to make better, just an opinion.

Can't you just say they look better and will get the thrower laid by young, hot Brazilian models?

I don't see anything on here in Brazil, but there is a 9 hole courses in Peru.

1st: For me I LOVE my 175 Champion Teebird. Its a bit overstable out of the box, but after a month or so of seasoning, its beautiful. I can throw for distance and accuracy with this thing. I can reach 330 with it all day on a slight flip route. IF I put it on a slight hyzer its deadly accurate.

2nd: I had a 175 Z stalker and I get rid of it after 3 months. I just could no0t get that thing to fly straight and level with consistancy. It was flippy like a champ leopard but more inconsistent. However I gave it to my friend and he used it untill he lost it.

3rd: Ive never thrown the River but I have a gl striker and its more or less a more overstable teebird. Great for driving with a sight hyzer.

FWIW, I dye discs to make my own discs look cooler to me, but I haven't been able to hook up with any models, let alone Brazilian ones.

I might add a disc to try in this slot and that would be a cyclone. It is really versitale and easy to replace if you huck one in the water.

CHEERS - Koffee

Last edited:
i have both a gl river and a stalker. i like the stalker more than the river because i can get it to do anything i want it to do and hold any line. it is also one of the straightest flying discs ive ever thrown, i feel so confident throwing into tunnel shots with this disc because i know its going to stay straight. so a stalker would have to be my opinion

First disc was teebird. Recently been throwing stalker because it finishes a little bit straighter than a teebird. However I can throw my teebird consistently further but accuracy is more important to my game.

I have a newer river that I love, but I think I need a straight, stable to mildly overstable similar speed to complement it... Some help would be appreciated!

Teebird? Cyclone? A Striker might be too fast for what I'm looking for, but would that work? I wanted something between speed 5-8 for this role. Also as some other references, I really love the feel of my River's plastic, and I LOVE my beat-to-h3ll DX Viper for a fairway but I'd like decent plastic, as the Vip is on the way out.

aj

If you want something with a straighter finish than a Teebird, try a TL. Mine only kicks left if I hyzer it really bad and it gets a nasty skip. I also have a Cryztal Stalker, which I took the dome off just a little, now it flies much better.

Latest posts