• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which pro will have the best 2010?

Which pro will have the best 2010?

• Barry Schultz

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Ken Climo

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Dave Feldberg

Votes: 28 28.0%
  • Nate Doss

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Nikko Locastro

Votes: 22 22.0%
  • Avery Jenkins

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Josh Anthon

Votes: 7 7.0%
  • Cale Leiviska

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Stevie Rico

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Paul Ulibarri

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prediction time!

Which of these top pros will have the most successful 2010 on tour?

depends on how you are defining success?

I think success is relative to each individual...so I'm going to go ahead and say BRAD WILLIAMS from TX. He came up here to the Master's Cup @ DeLa and wowed everybody. He parked himself on the first card and never left, taking KC to a playoff! 2nd place at one of the hardest courses in the world, especially with how the wind was playing that weekend.

Nobody knew him before last friday, now NorCal and all of the big names do. It's hard to get too much more successful than that IMO.

Even though Jenkins is my favorite player, I have to say Dave will probably have the best year. He's off to a great start so far and is looking to be one of the favorites to win this weekend at the Beaver State Fling. I'll be there, so I'll take notes and revise my prediction after this weekend.

depends on how you are defining success?

I think success is relative to each individual...so I'm going to go ahead and say BRAD WILLIAMS from TX. He came up here to the Master's Cup @ DeLa and wowed everybody. He parked himself on the first card and never left, taking KC to a playoff! 2nd place at one of the hardest courses in the world, especially with how the wind was playing that weekend.

Nobody knew him before last friday, now NorCal and all of the big names do. It's hard to get too much more successful than that IMO.

That is my Dubs Partner!

Oh and we aren't skeered of anyone with our 14-1 record.

Oh and he also got 11th at Worlds (rookie year) beating Climo, Doss, and Jesper.

Latest posts