• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

I've been fortunate enough to play with quite a few from the forums here (HeavyCritters, B3nder, sgamerp, Ian, Streets, TourneyPlayer, bhadella) and will be adding a BUNCH this summer.

Truth be told, if you're into disc golf enough to be posting on here, I'm probably going to want to throw a round with you.

Except Noills. Anybody except Noills.

McBeth cause I want to see if he can hang. :)

This reminds me of the time I wrestled Josh Koscheck, the MMA fighter, back when he was at Edinboro and I was there for camp while still in high school. He beat the crap out of me for about 10 minutes, culminating in a throw that put my hand through a light on the ceiling. After getting patched up, dumb teenage me asked him if he wanted to go another round and he said matter of factly, "I could beat on you all day; I have work to do."

I'm sure you can parse the metaphor. ;)

Anyone in or visiting the Vegas area. That is once my shoulder surgery is healed up and I can throw again.

Quote: biscoe
Originally Posted by Cgkdisc
Might be deafening to play in a group with Vegan Ray, MikeK and The Miniac.
ftfy

I'd want you there too as "scorekeeper" and documentarian.

Last edited:
1JyWrrkCIUQyQ.gif

He's thrown with you (I'd like to think us) already.

Haha LOL… Yes, people I haven't played Glo with until 4:00AM!!

Looking forward to Cincy!

Me too!

heartman, kratc, new013, BraveThrower43, DavidSauls, Mattallica....and I get to play with them in a week :thmbup:

As for whom I haven't played with yet, I'd go with all the dyers I know from here --- Dan Howard, roggenb3, DyeingToPlay, ngramly, bigmanbailye, bsheisey, mpacker5, Odyssey113, Eky8, etc

...Sam told me we were going bowling and not to bring my discs...