• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

eavesdropping1.jpg

Hey guyz

Is it the fact that it is zach braff or the fact that he is wearing a shirt that says hug me? goes to change avatar

i think us shunned peoples should all join together and form our own supergroup of the dgcr shunned.

I recommend playing a round with Prerube. A group of us do a trip every year or play a course when he comes back to rochester...hilarious story teller and all around nice guy

Originally Posted by Midnightbiker
I do plan on playing in Austin next year, so lets start making some plans now. How about a DGCR meet up in September of 2012? Its my 40th birthday, so I am going to head to Austin that weekend. Anyone is welcome to join me.

Austin is like 2 1/2 hrs away from you...:popcorn: Yet I may be up for this.:thmbup:

That's like across the street in Texas isn't it? ;)

Originally Posted by Midnightbiker
I do plan on playing in Austin next year, so lets start making some plans now. How about a DGCR meet up in September of 2012? Its my 40th birthday, so I am going to head to Austin that weekend. Anyone is welcome to join me.

That's like across the street in Texas isn't it? ;)

Sure! I believe Austin, MN has a very nice 27 hole course! That's only a little over an hour from me and it has the SPAM Museum! Why wouldn't everyone come to Austin! :p

Anyone I meet up with in my travels. I have a job that takes me all over the US and the world, so I am always on the look out and will post locations as I go.

2 more continents and 3 more oceans and I will have at least set foot/in every one!

If you like discin', you're probably gonna be alright in my book. I'll throw a round with anyone at least once.

I move someplace new every couple months and my wife and I travel a lot. Keep an eye out in the Vacation and Roadtrips forum because I might be headed your way.

I'm headed to Vancouver, BC in about a week, then back to Seattle. A week in Cincinnati in mid September, after that is up in the air until my wife gets her next contract. We're shooting for Denver, NorCal, Portland, or possibly staying in Seattle a little longer.

Id play with everyone, but there are a few members here that listen to and would love to talk shop with. In no specific order.

g-long
mikepinchico
midnightbiker
jrawk
billnchristy (ill bring my girlfriend out too :D)

also, anyone who uses L337 speek, lolcats and that crap, i love when them fogies hate on it.

im down to play with whomever wants to throw, but i dont have a car atm and i live in oklahoma... sooooo il continue to ride my bike and throw by myself for awhile.

** i am heading back to joliet aug 16, so anybody wanting to throw in the chicago area should hit me up, id be super excited to throw with some new peeps..

Your on my list too BADman. I'll get down there soon to play a round. Hope Tahoe is going awesome for you.

yah man tahoe is fun the sun is killer up here and all my discs are so stable.

i actually finished up school in MB, so im back in SJ... updating profile.... but we should do some santa cruz or we got two lil 9ers in SJ.

someday ill head north tho :D

If you like discin', you're probably gonna be alright in my book. I'll throw a round with anyone at least once.

I move someplace new every couple months and my wife and I travel a lot. Keep an eye out in the Vacation and Roadtrips forum because I might be headed your way.

I'm headed to Vancouver, BC in about a week, then back to Seattle. A week in Cincinnati in mid September, after that is up in the air until my wife gets her next contract. We're shooting for Denver, NorCal, Portland, or possibly staying in Seattle a little longer.

When you get to Denver look some of us up!

I'd throw with anyone, even the few I have had "disagreements" with. I'll throw with anyone, if you come this way, look me up!

prerube, threeputt, frank d, vegan ray, jrawk, lokirising, tallpaul, and anyone who has been banned from this site unjustly (or for something funny).

When you get to Denver look some of us up!

We've been lucky so far, getting to knock out 2 of the 3 places that were tops on our list. (Northern California and Seattle) Denver is the only one left that we haven't gotten to yet, but we'll be travel nursing for at least another year and a half, so you can bet we'll get there at some point.