• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

Wolfhaley, Dreadlock, all of the diamond reviewers. Something tells me Porkturtle and I would get along well I don't know why. Jukeshoe. Apdrvya. Pretty much 99.9% of all members here.
Jukeshoe doesn't like two hearted so I feel like he's not trust worthy.

I'm waiting for the second course to open at Caliber then this should absolutely happen 👍
When I was out there I took a look around at some of the second course. Paul had some baskets in already and he said it's going to be "the hard course". Caliber is awesome, top 5 course for me, the second course looks like it's going to be friggin sweet as well. Can't wait! Would love to play a round with you there! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Not everyone subscribes to the false prophecy of hoppy beer. :cool:
But he does like hoppy beer. Also I feel like Two Hearted is a beer and some non hop heads enjoy. My brother used to never drink IPAs but loved Two Hearted.

But he does like hoppy beer. Also I feel like Two Hearted is a beer and some non hop heads enjoy. My brother used to never drink IPAs but loved Two Hearted.
Two hearted on draft is hard to beat. Bells has some issues with their packaging lines though. Canned and bottled two hearted always has some skunky flavors that you don't get on draft. Been that way for years. I buy a sixer every now and then to see if they've got it fixed. So far no dice.

You guys are just drunk on Malort again. It'll explain you music choices 😁

Well Counts have been solid actually, elmexs lutefisk probably counteracted the digestive atrocity of that. Science cuz I said so. MikeK taught me that.

Davetherocketguy

I almost went to his FBOD launch. That would have been a riot!

You know how you know things but don't think of them at the moment... So I was down in St. Joe and convinced the wife to let me play River Park. Playing along, two guys were out there in their mowers... So I wave at them think nothing of it, they wave back. A couple of days later - 'wait a sec, I probably waved at Dave!'

Bah!

You guys are just drunk on Malort again. It'll explain you music choices 😁

Well Counts have been solid actually, elmexs lutefisk probably counteracted the digestive atrocity of that. Science cuz I said so. MikeK taught me that.
Malort is awful. I refuse to play with anyone who drinks that

Malort probably has some use as a cleaning product. It is also good for establishing Chicago hipster bona-fides.

#justsaynotomalort #youllthankmelater

Davetherocketguy

I almost went to his FBOD launch. That would have been a riot!

You know how you know things but don't think of them at the moment... So I was down in St. Joe and convinced the wife to let me play River Park. Playing along, two guys were out there in their mowers... So I wave at them think nothing of it, they wave back. A couple of days later - 'wait a sec, I probably waved at Dave!'

Bah!
I actually went and met Dave when he was @ the Large and Dangerous Rocket launch at Bong State Recreation Area a couple weeks ago. Got to see the Flying Disc Golf Basket fly...
Dave has a disc golf bag filled with disc's hoping that people will throw at it.

I should probably throw a round with wolfie at some point. I wonder what he's doing the weekend of Aug 11-13....

We really do. Unfortunately I'll be bagging down in Iowa that weekend I believe.

Iowa City and Davenport.

Look out Wolf!

itsatrap-2.jpg

:ROFLMAO: