• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who else thinks Will Schusterick has the best form in the world

Nick481

Birdie Member
I illegitimately believe Will has the best form out there. Although I'm definitely no expert on form and technique, I have read tons (way more than I should have considering how long I've been playing) of information on DGR and here and also learned a lot from SW22. Just seeing him throw, it's such a beautiful thing; so smooth and it looks effortless even when it goes 500 feet. His heel pivot is perfect, and he stays balanced on his right foot better than anyone I've seen. He keeps great posture, pulls in a very straight line, and definitely has very good snap. So, who else agrees/ disagrees?
edit: forgot to say I'm talking about rhbh drives.

Last edited:
Will's BH drive form is world class, not sure I'd say the best though.

Idk about the best form but it is good. I think once you are at that level, your form has to be world class to compete, but there are so many people with such good technique it is hard to single out one. There are certain parts of each persons throw that are great, but there are also parts that are bad.

I watched Will at the Worlds recently and he stood on the end of teepad (no run up) and threw medium high anhzyer route with Avair and parked his disc 350 feet away (one of wooden holes at Nevin). This blew me away. Mind you I cannot even throw 350 feet even with some Blizzard disc and full run up! (I am working on improving my driving from scratch right now). Great core Will has. As for the best form, I am not sure, but Will certainly have great form as he got good 1046 ratings which shows good consistency.

It is a thing of beauty to see him throw. I'm sure this smoothness comes partly from the fact that the kid grew up with a disc in his hand.

I definitely agree that Will's and McBeast's RHBH form is superb.

I think Cale's form is very good as well. It might not look as fluid/pretty, but his form is textbook perfect.

Latest posts