• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who threw in the snow today?

Tried to throw today. Attached are images showing the current snow conditions at Bandimere Park in Chanhassen, MN. Snow deep enough to touch chains and prevent disc from dropping into basket. Makes "shuffleboard" putting an option. We need some sun to melt all this snow. Can't wait for spring. Needless to say, I didn't get in a full nine.....

Attachments

• 0228040913a.jpg
    0228040913a.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 0228040932a.jpg
    0228040932a.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 15
Tried to throw today. Attached are images showing the current snow conditions at Bandimere Park in Chanhassen, MN. Snow deep enough to touch chains and prevent disc from dropping into basket. Makes "shuffleboard" putting an option. We need some sun to melt all this snow. Can't wait for spring. Needless to say, I didn't get in a full nine.....

holy batman snow. :eek::eek:

72 holes today at Dunham in northern NJ...and I didn't need snow shoes this time (as the snow's sublimating enough and crusting over so as to support my 13 stone 8 weight).

Karl
Ps: Skips were awesome!

Latest posts