• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Why has nobody ever told me?

They aren't plus mold, but almost all of the rocs I've felt since 2010 have a slight slant to the rim. Every once in a while I'll find a new roc that feels good, but even the slightest slant doesn't feel right in my hand. At first I thought it they had switched to plus mold on all rocs, but it's not as extreme as the actual plus mold rocs. This is why I have over fifty old DX, preflight number 12x, and 11x rocs. I suppose I could get used to the slanted rims, but with a large stock I won't have to.

Exactly, the new ones may not be "+mold" but they are more slanted than 8x and Ghosts.

There is a few discs that get a lot of chatter. There is a reason for that. I am late to discover the roc also and I will probably be a convert and cycling rocs. Having mids that feel and release the same has got to be a huge advantage . This thing is versatile and nothing glides like dx plastic. I have heard the term " buttery smooth hyzer" before, now I know what it is. Buttery smooth any lines as well. Just extremely workable , and love to watch this thing glide for days. I can't wait to get a cycle of rocks going. A turn over , a neutral and workable , and hopefully a more stable to over stable flyer. Although my current roc is brand new 180 g and not as over stable as I thought it might be. Long live the roc.

Latest posts