• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WI Am Championships

superberry

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/62422

Anyone else playing in this event??

I've had Axledog Acres, Lambs Creek, Brickyard, in my wishlist for a while now. I also haven't played a PDGA event for a long time, so I figured I'd shake off the winter cobwebs with this am championships event. It should be a great time in a great part of the state. I have delusions of grandeur, hoping to make the Top 20% so that I can play the final 9 at Lambs creek. And then all I have to do is tame the technical 9er course and I'll get a paid etry to the US Ams and be able to play Tobbogan. Technical isn't an issue, I play Winter Park all the time.

I imagine quite a few twin cities folks will come over. I think we need a good contingent of WI players out there, and with all the WI reviewers here, you should consider this event. Heck, you fellas from that huge metro chicagoland area outta come up to for a weekend of fun flinging on some private courses.

Sounds like a really fun event. I'll be starting a road trip that weekend, otherwise I would be interested in coming up for that. Axldog is a nice course with great variety, Brickyard had a lot of potential when I was there and I heard they've done a lot of work on it, and Lamb's Creek is a very fun little tech 9er.

Thought about it, but the weekend is going to prove to be too costly for me to be able to afford. I am also trying to stop playing advanced events as I do not need any more funny money.

Just watched that video of Lambs Creek and have to say it looks bad arse.
What a great opportunity for someone to get entry paid to USADGC as well, great idea for the tournament.
Wish I could get over there and blast but there is an amazing unsanctioned One-Dayer on a private course outside Denver, w/ free entry and amazing payouts.

Looks like there is still room for you last minute procrastinating tournament entrants!

only 15 spots left to sign up for. should fill up before the weekend. Axldog Acres is a killer course a must play in wisconsin.

Latest posts