• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Will Schusterick's Driving Tips (Video)

Just so everyone realizes, Will isn't the only one with this pure form and obviously killer technique. A young lady (Paige Pierce) from my neck of the woods (Texas) has a very similar form. ;)

I made this static image of Will driving as a reference. Perhaps others might find it useful as well. ;)

Attachments

• WillShusterickDriveBreakdown_compressed.jpg
    WillShusterickDriveBreakdown_compressed.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 135
I made this static image of Will driving as a reference. Perhaps others might find it useful as well. ;)

I've recently noticed with myself that in what would be step 6, my body is more straight up and down.. If not leaning slightly to the right. I think I need to try leaning over more like he does.

I've recently noticed with myself that in what would be step 6, my body is more straight up and down.. If not leaning slightly to the right. I think I need to try leaning over more like he does.

im 1000% sure that is correct to get more distance. I looks to be a very long hyzer hole if you are looking to copy the throw than the form should look like this. But as for a flex shot i would definitely stand up a bit straighter than he is

He's also leaning forward a bit as well which might skew the perceived angle of his upper body in relation to the angle of the camera view. I do think most of his distance drives seem to be a slight anny or flex. hmm..

Latest posts