• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Winstrom preserve holland, mi Mdeezy

scuba

hey Mdeezy,
holland sucks, the only thing good about holland is winstrom preserve, even though the course is hard as hell and full of trees, i love it. My game is top notch and can smoke you any day of the week at bogey woods.

Holland is just like any other town in this country, nothing but chain resturants and retail stores. Everyone in holland is trash, i would dare to say that muskegon has more going for it then holland. Hope college is nothing but pretty boy god loving rich kids who suck balls. tulip time, haha dont even get me started, what a joke. People think new holland brewery is the ****....my dog could brew better beer.

coast gurad city usa bitch.

one.

Dear Scuba,
Just judging by the way you are able to spell and write with such fluidity and elegance I would have to say that you are surely the shining example of class A citizenship in your respected community. Also if I might add, I gather that you are quite the elite and well respected disc golfer as well. That would stand without question. Yes, I gathered these truths all from the little well crafted paragraphs that we were so lucky to be given by you. Thank you kindly.

..and if you have ever considered getting a vasectomy I am sure we could come up with the donations from this sites members in no time.

Holland MI has its quirks, for sure. I worked there doing summer jobs during school in 91-92, and can say that it is easily the most socially conservative area in the state, bar none....even rural Newaygo county, where I was called a 'wigger'.

Muskegon, on the other hand, kicks ass even if you can't find a job there.

some people just cant take a joke, what is wrong with a little trash talking?

I'm sorry i do not pass your grammer test either, last time i checked this was a forum and not a english class.

Oh, and by the way, I will not need a vascetomy, testicular cancer has solved that problem already. thanks a lot dick. Maybe you should think about bashing people on such subjects before you use that one again. Go **** yourself.

have a nice day.

WTF dude?? Yeah, a little trash is OK, but that was over the top. Instead of joking, you came across as an a$$h0le. No, this is not English class, but well constructed sentences and proper spelling make you look more intelligent and people will take you more seriously. And come on, if I could do that to myself, I'd never leave my room.

some people just cant take a joke, what is wrong with a little trash talking?

I'm sorry i do not pass your grammer test either, last time i checked this was a forum and not a english class.

Oh, and by the way, I will not need a vascetomy, testicular cancer has solved that problem already. thanks a lot dick. Maybe you should think about bashing people on such subjects before you use that one again. Go **** yourself.

have a nice day.
easy scuba snacks. Nobody talks to Tom like that but me.:D I got your back Tom. I'm sure you will sleep a lot better now.:rolleyes:

hey Mdeezy,
holland sucks, the only thing good about holland is winstrom preserve, even though the course is hard as hell and full of trees, i love it. My game is top notch and can smoke you any day of the week at bogey woods.

Holland is just like any other town in this country, nothing but chain resturants and retail stores. Everyone in holland is trash, i would dare to say that muskegon has more going for it then holland. Hope college is nothing but pretty boy god loving rich kids who suck balls. tulip time, haha dont even get me started, what a joke. People think new holland brewery is the ****....my dog could brew better beer.

coast gurad city usa bitch.

one.

lol @ this imo both cities are pretty crappy if you ask me as for which city has a better college Holland wins in that category because one Muskegon community college sucks, and two baker college is for kids who could barely make it through high school. So i would say neither city has much going for it. In fact outside of disc golf Michigan doesn't have much going for it considering it has one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation

lol @ this imo both cities are pretty crappy if you ask me as for which city has a better college Holland wins in that category because one Muskegon community college sucks, and two baker college is for kids who could barely make it through high school. So i would say neither city has much going for it. In fact outside of disc golf Michigan doesn't have much going for it considering it has one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation

....is it me or is being ignorant now a requirement along side an internet connection for being able to post on the net?

In fact outside of disc golf Michigan doesn't have much going for it considering it has one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation

You forgot about the 6 months of snow, every single day, at least on the west side. :rolleyes:

oh yeah don't remind me i'm going out on a limb and will say the first snow will fall as early as second week of november

You might see some flurries this weekend if you look hard enough.

the only good thing in ohio is Lebron, and i doubt he will be there much longer...

Are you serious??? Everyone knows the only good thing in Ohio is Cedar Point, not Lebron!!;)

Oh yeah, and "Bone Thugs-n-Harmony", lol.

Last edited: