• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Winter Roadtrip Partner NEEDED

Wayne Disqus

Hey what's up DGer's. I'm a 30 year old male, I live in Chico California and I'm going stir crazy already. I hate being cooped up in the winter. I want to go nomadic for a month or maybe even more and play disc golf. Problem being all my friends are either married or don't disc. Thought I'd put something up on DGR and see if there's any solid people looking to travel and disc? I'll have transportation covered and can help out some with food if anyone has money problems but loves to disc...Let me know

If transport's covered, why not go all Martin Dewgarita and hit the road solo, meeting people along the way? Or you can suck it up, throw on some layers, and go discing in the snow.

I came in here so hoping this thread was started my a female (though giving that possibility about a .0001% chance...). You do realize you're on DGCR not DGR right...

The idea of spending a month cooped up living in (or out of) a vehicle with some dude doesn't appeal to me at all (the saving money does perk my curiosity a little, what is this transportation you speak of?). If our paths were to cross somewhere on the road, we could caravan for a few days.