• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Winter Solstice CE sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickybird

Par Member
A few used CE discs, 2 Firebirds and 1 Valk. All in great shape, ready for your bag. Only trades considered are to package these towards new CE. Otherwise, no other trades. Shipping included.

CE Firebird, not marked but an FL lip. 166.7. Disc is easily 8.5/10 sans ink. Ink easily seen and if your name is Foster, then it's already marked for you. GONE

FR CE Firebird FL. 174.6. 8/10, just a couple small nicks on the rim but ink on the back. Don't think it's been thrown too much or been a bag very long as the stamp is pretty solid. $40

CE FL (front) 174.6 by dickybird68, on Flickr

CE FL (back) 174.6 by dickybird68, on Flickr

CE Valkyrie. 172.2. 8/10. A few dings and some ink. If your name is Pat and you are Fat, this might be the disc for you as it's already marked! GONE

Last edited:
Hmmm. My name is Patrick, and although I'm the opposite of fat, some of my friends used to refer to me as "patty with the fatties", since I used to be known for carrying around a few fat Phillies in my pocket.

this thread made me lulz...Much like Ron Jeremy above^^
any thrower ce leos?

I know a fat Pat, but from Oregon.... He's a big enough idiot to ink that big as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts