• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wish I had a disc right now....

Chiefstang

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Ever find a spot that deserved a throw, and you didn't have any plastic? Pictures must have you in them... No postcards.

I think this is a good start!

Attachments

• cliff.jpg
    cliff.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 335
I couldn't be in the picture because I took it. This is in the Highlands of Scotland.

Attachments

• Rest and be Thankful.jpg
    Rest and be Thankful.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 219
Way to derail my thread.;)

Nice pic!

Aviar to the barn.

Last edited:
I'm not in the pic (because you know I took it), but these would suit the theme...

I figure put the basket right past that statue. Any cement is OB.
303g3a1.jpg

Put the basket in that bare patch bottom left.
vrpvkl.jpg

On that second peninsula, albeit I'd have to hit the first peninsula to get there.
23s606.jpg

Island shot on the logo midfield? Ehh.
24488qu.jpg

national archives parking lot.

went there for some document pulls.

tunnel shots ftw.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Kansas City 7-24 - 7-28 010.jpg
    Kansas City 7-24 - 7-28 010.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 402
I can see this becoming one of my favorite threads if people actually participate. I always see places that could be amazing disc golf holes.

That shot of Lambeau Field reminded me of something I wasn't able to witness, but heard a rumor of... Chainbangerz Disc Golf Shop in Burien, WA somehow got something set up with the Mariners where they were able to set up a temporary 9-hole in Safeco Field. It included the whole stadium, not just the field. If the rumor is true, that's about the coolest thing I've ever heard.

Would love to see a basket down on the platform. Epic Ace. Yellowstone, last year.
picture.php

Sorry, I'm the photographer in the family, so I am never in the photos.

One more - I am not crazy with a death wish, but one of the guys in our group climbed one of the towers. The photos from there are pretty cool, but since I didn't take any I won't post them. ACME Steel in Chicago.

picture.php

I'll have to take a few pics on my bike ride home today. There are some farms I go by with fields to die for. Not quite as epic as some of this but still begging to be turned into a hole.

Disclaimer: I'm cheating, I was NOT there

justienbibier18.jpg

If I were there, I'd love to thumb an Epic.

That shot of Lambeau Field reminded me of something I wasn't able to witness, but heard a rumor of... Chainbangerz Disc Golf Shop in Burien, WA somehow got something set up with the Mariners where they were able to set up a temporary 9-hole in Safeco Field. It included the whole stadium, not just the field. If the rumor is true, that's about the coolest thing I've ever heard.

The Columbus Flyers did this in and around the Columbus Crew stadium, but it was a full 18. I was not able to attend, but the pics look epic!

First pic is of High Falls in Minnesota on the Canadian Border, tallest waterfall in MN (120 feet). Basket set up left of waterfall, stateside.

Second pic is my brother's basket attached to his cargo hitch carrier on the trip up to Grand Marais MN. I had to follow the bastard all of the way up. I wish I could have spent the 5 hours practicing putting...

Attachments

• 10 Aug 2010 101.jpg
    10 Aug 2010 101.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 10 Aug 2010 141.jpg
    10 Aug 2010 141.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts