• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Wizard, the Greatest Putter Ever vs. the judge

Wizard or judge

• Wizard

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • Judge

Votes: 44 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted Wizard simply because I didn't care for the Judge that much.

I wouldn't call any of the current putters the greatest of all time. I have my struggles with every mold I've tried. And honestly, its personal preference and opinion anyway.

Depends on whether you have to throw it or just putt it. I prefer the hard Judge for putting but I don't throw it. Instead i throw Harps and Shields, which are both more stable than a Wizard.

Nothing wrong with Wizards though. Can't knock 'em.

The top mixed bag players putt Wizards.

Is that a true statement? Maybe.

I seem to remember when Team Prodigy was throwing mixed bags they were all throwing Wizards.

There is no other, I will throw Wizards for life. Gateway is incredible.

I seem to remember when Team Prodigy was throwing mixed bags they were all throwing Wizards.

There is no other, I will throw Wizards for life. Gateway is incredible.

Actually i think Wysocki was putting KC Aviar and Ulibarri was putting VooDoo.

Barsby is on fire. Of course he is also throwing Innova drivers (I wonder what mids. How about an In The "Upper Park" Bag Barsby?)

I'm out of the putter loop since I stuck with the Summit. I might test the waters if Vibram keeps making sandy feeling rubber.

Love the Wizard. Love the Judge. Bag a Trilogy and a soft Shield. I'd have the same success / failure with any of them but those three are my favorite. Wiz gets the vote though.

About 5 years ago I used a wizard for awhile. Quickly switched because I was no good at the time. For the last year ive used judges and I loved them but in warmer weather they didn't feel good and jump putting was no good.

I went back to a really hard slicker (not chalky at all) SS Wizard and its everything I want out of a putter and more. I've made more jump putts and throw ins in the last month then I probably have in the last year with judges.

Who wants classic blend judges? Haha

Couldn't vote, but the JUDGE is my No. 1 putter. Haven't tried a Wizard, though. If I were to get a Wizard, and I want firm plastic like the Classic Blend Judge, or McPro or KCPro Aviar, what plastic should I get that Wizard in?

Couldn't vote, but the JUDGE is my No. 1 putter. Haven't tried a Wizard, though. If I were to get a Wizard, and I want firm plastic like the Classic Blend Judge, or McPro or KCPro Aviar, what plastic should I get that Wizard in?

You either want to go S or SS.