• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] WIZARD WAREHOUSE FULL MID SUMMER EDITION NEW STAMPS INSIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amenz

Birdie Member
Please Read Before You Look. Finally the full Mid Summer Warehouse thread! Pictures pretty much go from RFF to Soft. Descriptions in Red are Sold. Descriptions in Blue are Pending. I'd like to keep the pairs as pairs. Others I may have multiples of that I didn't list. Feel free to ask.

Prices are shipped (in a box) as follows....

1 for $13
2 for $25
3 for $36
4 for $46
5 for $55
6+...pm me

Add $6 for EVO
Add $2 for the Star Wars stamp and Disc or Die Stamps
Add $1 for Kramer Stamps and Swirly Wizards

If you've bought from me before GIVE ME A FEEDBACK BUMP PLEASE:) ... and take $1 off the 1-2 disc prices, $2 off the 3-4 disc prices, $3 off the 5 disc price.

Mostly RFF
DSC_0388_zpsmyegzkjp.jpg

Row 1:
Black w/Gold Sparkle Dead Head Firm RFF(Marked SSS) Rubbery/Grippy Higher Shoulder 174
Orange w/Green Dead Head Mid SSS SB10 Grippy Average Shoulder 175
Purple w/Blue Lotus Firm SSS Semi Tacky/Grippy Average Shoulder 174
White w/Green Van Halen Firm RFF Tacky/Grippy Dogdoyish Lower Shoulder 175

Row 2:
Black w/Flag Jumpman Mid RFF Good tack/Grippy Lower Shoulder 172
Orange w/Smoke Lebowski Jumpman Firm RFF Average to Lower Shoulder 175
Black w/Gold C3 Flexy RFF Semi Velvety/Grippy Average Shoulder 175
Black w/Gold/Black Jumpman Sublime Mid to Flexy RFF Grippy Av. Shoulder Semi puffy 166($10)

Row 3:
Black w/Silver Iridescent Warehouse Flexy RFF Semi Velvety/Grippy Av. To High Shoulder 174
Black w/Rainbow Cape Flexy RFF Semi Tacky/Grippy Higher Shoulder 175(or is it a 6?)
Peach w/Black Mini Mid to Firm RFF Eraser Very Tacky with great grip Average shoulder 175
Watermelon w/Blue RFF PAIR Mid to Flexy SSS(marked rff) Grippy Average Shoulder 175

Row 4:
Black w/Blue Great Lakes PAIR Flexy SSS Very Tacky/Grippy Average to Low Shoulder 175
Black w/White Great Lakes Mid to Firm RFF Very Tacky/Grippy Average to Low Shoulder 175
Black w/Flag Cali Bear Mid to Firm SSS (marked RFF) Very Tacky/Grippy Average to Higher Shoulder 175

SSS-SS #1
DSC_0387_zpsaf6zkwy6.jpg

Row 1:
White w/Blue Special Blend 11 PAIR Firmest SS Pretty Tacky/Good Grip Average to High Shoulder 175
Pink w/Red Special Blend 10 PAIR Mid to Firm SSS Bit Tacky Very Grippy Average Shoulder 175
Grey w/Rainbow Warehouse SB 7 Mid SSS Very Tacky/Grippy Average Shoulder 170
Mint w/Smoke Organic Mid SSS Bit Tacky Very Grippy Average to Low Shoulder Bit Puffy 172

Row 2:
Orange w/Smoke Standard Flexy SS Grippy Average to Higher Shoulder Barely Puffy 173
Orange w/Teal Iridescent Standard Mid to Firm SSS Grippy Lower Shoulder 175
Grey w/Purple Mini SB10 Mid SSS Very Tacky/Grippy Average to High Shoulder 175
Peach w/Blue BTM Mid to Firm SSS Grippy Average to Low Shoulder 174

Row 3:
Green Swirly Mid to Firm SSS(Marked SS) Very Tacky/Grippy Average to Low Shoulder 175
Grey Swirly Mid SSS Very Tacky/Grippy Lower Shoulder 175
Purple Swirly Mid SSS Very Tacky/Grippy Lower Shoulder 175
Orange Swirly Mid to Firm SSS Very Tacky/Grippy Average to Lower Shoulder 175

Row 4:
Blue/Purple Tie Dye EVO Platinum Firm SSS Crazy Grippy Domey High Shoulder White Bottom 174
Purple/Black Stained Glass EVO Platinum Flexy SS Crazy Grippy Domey High Shoulder Blue Bottom 175
Purple/Orange Tie Dye EVO Platinum Flexy SS Crazy Grippy Domey High Shoulder White Bottom 175

SSS-SS #2
DSC_0385_zpsziv30ezh.jpg

Row 1:
Bagged Disc or Die "Dread Zombie" Mid SSS Very Tacky/Grippy Average to Low Shoulder 174
Bagged Disc or Die "My Darling" Mid to Firm SSS(Marked SS) Very Tacky/Grippy Average to Low Shoulder 172
White w/Red Sparkle Led Zeppelin Firm SS Very Tacky/Grippy Average to Low Shoulder 175
Mint w/Blue Yoda Organic Mid to Firm SS Very Tacky/Grippy Lower Shoulder 175

Row 2:
Yellow w/Green Led Zeppelin PAIR Flexy SS Bit Tacky Very Grippy Average Shoulder 174&175
Orange w/Blue Dead Head Mid SS Slight Tack Great Grip Average Shoulder 175
White w/Flag Jumpman Mid to Firm SSS Slightly Velvety/Grippy Low Shoulder 171
White w/Rainbow Kramer Firmest SSS Velvety/Tacky Average Shoulder 174

Row 3:
Red w/Gold Sparkle Lotus Flexy SS Grippy High Shoulder 174
Pink w/Party Time Texas PAIR Flexy SS(marked SSS) Semi Tacky Very Grippy 175
Orange w/White Texas Firm SSS Extremely Tacky/Grippy Low Shoulder 173
Red w/Silver Texas Firm SS Tacky/Grippy Higher Shoulder 172

Row4:
Black w/Blue Great Lakes Mid SS Tacky/Grippy Highest Shoulder 175
Yellow w/Blue Great Lakes Mid to Firm SSS Very Tacky/Grippy Average to Low Shoulder 170
Mint w/Oil Spill Mitten Organic Mid SSS Crazy Velvety/Tacky Average to High Shoulder 174
Mint w/Smoke Cali Bear PAIR Flexy SS Very Tacky/Grippy Low Shoulder 175

Soft(Mostly)
DSC_0389_zps0owc3ykq.jpg

Row 1:
White w/Black over Red PWP Firm Soft Tacky and Very Grippy Low Shoulder 175
White w/Bue Cape PWP Firm Soft Tacky and Very Grippy Low Shoulder 175
Eraser w/Smoke Cape Firm SS Tacky and Grippy Average to Low Shoulder 173
Purple w/Silver G-25 PAIR Firmest Soft Tacky and Grippy Low Shoulder 173&174

Row 2:
Purple w/Rainbow G-25 Firmest Soft Tacky and Grippy Low Shoulder 175
White Fossil Firm Soft Bit Tacky Good Grip Flecked with Black Low Shoulder 175
Grey Fossil Fuel Firm Soft Tacky and Good Grip Very Low Shoulder 173
White w/Silver Soft PAIR Mid Soft Tacky and Grippy marked PWP Low Shoulder 175

Row 3(On Top of others):
White w/Blue Kramer Mid to firm Soft Slightly Velvety with Great Tack Low Shoulder 175
White w/Red Kramer Mid to Firm Soft Slightly Velvety with Great Tack Low Shoulder 174
White w/Silver Kramer Mid to Firm Soft Slightly Velvety with Great Tack Low Shoulder 175

Row 4:
White w/Purple Chewie PWP Firm Soft Tacky and Very Grippy Low Shoulder 173
White w/Blue Chewie PWP Firm Soft Tacky and Very Grippy Low Shoulder 173
White w/Blue R2 PWP Firmest Soft Tacky and Very Grippy Low Shoulder 175
White w/Red Bruce Lee Flexy Soft Slightly Velvety and Tacky Average Shoulder 173
White w/Black Bruce Lee Flexy Soft Slightly Velvety and Tacky Average Shoulder 173

Row 5:
White w/Red Big Jumpman PWP Firm Soft Tacky and Grippy Low Shoulder 175
Light Pink w/ Purple Lotus Flexy Soft Bit Tacky with Great Grip Average Shoulder 173
Purple w/Party Time Beastie PAIR Mid Soft Tacky and Very Grippy Average to High Shoulder 175
White w/Red Cali Bear PWP PAIR Firm Soft Tacky and Very Grippy Low Shoulder 174&175
White w/Blue Great Lakes PWP PAIR Firm Soft Tacky and Very Grippy Low shoulder 175

Last edited:
Bumping.

Amenz and the WW is great. If you see a stamp you like and trying to decide whether or not you want to pull the trigger... Pull it. You won't regret it.

Got my wiz today and loving it. And I have no problems seeing the images (assuming there are supposed to be 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.