• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

wonderfull hole by hole descriptions n pics

iloqutiss1

Par Member
I just found a cool site. These two guys post course ratings and in depth hole by hole descriptions of courses they play. Each hole has a picture and you can have the pins pointed out and zoom in. Pretty sweet. http://www.playdg.com

Thats a pretty cool site. I stumbled on that site a few months back. A lot of work put into that site, too bad there are not more courses on it, but cool photos none the less.

I think they need to get together with Tim and create, "The Ultimate Disc Golf Site!" (going for dramatic.) That would be awesome to see a zoom in feature, but it would be hard to create when this is so user based. Those guys must have done a lot of work!

Their process is far too labor intensive to automate and most people don't want to take that many pictures on the course. The final result is quite cool though.

That is a really nice site. Hopefully they will add more courses.

"They" could be you. It has instructions for adding a course. Yeah, it takes a little effort, but it makes for a pleasant day on the course when you have to take a day off from throwing.

Latest posts