• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Woohoo! Disc Golf is a Sport!

dashiellx

* Ace Member *
Is it a sport?

KwK1MZu.png

No activity that requires judges to score by opinion is a sport.

Sure there are some (unfortunately), even on their list:

Diving
Gymnastics
Skateboarding/BMX
Ski (jumping)
Surfing
...etc.

It's too bad this poll was about people's opinion. Clearly their knowledge of might influence as jai alai was. I mean. in terms of popularity, clearly golf is miles ahead of croquet. But skill-wise and the actual game is not very different to me.

Lacrosse. Also known as a waste of a perfectly good field.

We lost to table tennis and curling. The burn hurts!

Honestly I'm surprised its that high.

Lol ever played? It's awesome! I love lacrosse.

Sorry kinda funny to hear a disc Golfer say a sport played by Ivy league schools is a waste of field.

At my local park people use the disc golf baskets to cook food on thinking they are weird bbqs lol, I feel like that probably doesn't happen W lacrosse.

Would be more interested to see what people consider athletes to be, you know, like how poker players and NASCAR drivers are called athletes sometimes.

If it had been an actual survey, 75% would have said Jai Alai is a drink.

Lol ever played? It's awesome! I love lacrosse.

Sorry kinda funny to hear a disc Golfer say a sport played by Ivy league schools is a waste of field.

At my local park people use the disc golf baskets to cook food on thinking they are weird bbqs lol, I feel like that probably doesn't happen W lacrosse.

Yes, b/c when I think of sports authorities, I think of Ivy league schools. :| If anything, a bunch of trustfund brosephs making up its stereotypical players hurts lacrosse more in my eyes.

Lacrosse is like hurling except incredibly boring to watch.

Hurling is pretty cool. Aussie rules football is great too. Hard to watch other than on Youtube here in the USA. Anybody know where I can catch some action?

Latest posts