• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Word on the street is...

NOSteveLA

Eagle Member
Discraft Titanium Force,Nuke,and Wasps are to start shipping next week.
Friggin A! Happy camper here! Start checking your local Discraft carrying stores.:popcorn:
Hoping they tweaked some of the colors.

Actually, I can confirm that they will be coming out soon... maybe as early as next week, but definately before the end of September. Discraft did mention the regular release of these molds to my local retailer yesterday. I'm hoping they show up before I host my Discraft Ace Race on the 15th, so I can have some extra sweet prizes to give away!

Hoping they tweaked some of the colors.

That sure would be nice. The last run of Ti Buzzzes and Stalkers that came in around here was full of poopy brown/red blends and some fugly green/browns. Absolutely terrible looking colors and really difficult to spot.

really difficult to spot

Thats why they made them, Repeat business.

I agree the colors could be improved, but the "raspberry" Ti Wasp I got isn't too shabby of a color. But I would be lying if I said I didn't hope it would be more GL like as far as color and feel is concerned. Either way, I like my Ti Wasp. It flies a lil more stable than my old Z Pearlies that have a couple years on them, so it should season very nicely.

The rest of the Ti molds were released this week. I was able to order them Tuesday. Shipment should be in soon!

I hope this is true. The Ti Wasps are awesome, but it sucks paying a premium for them.

What Street Said that? The street needs to mind its own business!

Latest posts