• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds 2007

The Clergyman

Birdie Member
I may have missed it but, where are next years worlds? I heard Highbridge Hills in Wisconsin. I want to know because I want to go and need to make a plan sooner than later.

Im pretty sure its wisconson for AM worlds. I am planning on going :-D

Yep, both Pro and Am worlds at the Highbridge Hills Disc golf mega-plex!

Four great courses all on the same property. They have secured a great deal at a lodge close by. There should be very little travel time once you arrive in the wilderness of Northern Wis.

I only hope they upgrade the parking and roads going to and from the courses so they can handle the amount of cars due to 600 or so golfers being on the same property.

distantdg said:
Am Worlds is not at Highbridge, but in Milwaukee.

Okay then. That will probably be better since I think the parking would've been a problem at Highbridge. (and still might be with all the pro divisions)

I fricken' hate Wisconsin, but love it at the same time. Hope I can play (I'd have to shift through all the wait list crap).

Look for the Canadian flag at the campsite out back of the pro shop. That'll be me and the entourage. Ask for the Clergyman.
Hope I meet lots of you guys there.

Latest posts